Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push

Classic or Not Song Edition: Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push

• Total voters
how else do you explain it brah? No black prominent people were skateboarding prior to lupe

and rapping about skateboarding was a double entendre tho

So no black person skateboarded before lupe rapped about it, that's an interesting fact sir

thats not what i said

It is, cuz apparently the only way Wayne was introduced to skateboarding was Lupe. And niggas forget about skateboard p, who's brother is a professional skateboarder, but niggas gonna act like lupe did it, cuz how else could u explain a black person on a skateboard?

It is, cuz apparently the only way Wayne was introduced to skateboarding was Lupe. And niggas forget about skateboard p, who's brother is a professional skateboarder, but niggas gonna act like lupe did it, cuz how else could u explain a black person on a skateboard?
had you said "ap, what about Pharell"...i would said "damn, forgot about him just that quick"

BUT

was wayne skateboarding after Lupe or Pharrell?

Sunshine is better than kick push
giphy.gif

had you said "ap, what about Pharell"...i would said "damn, forgot about him just that quick"

BUT

was wayne skateboarding after Lupe or Pharrell?

Fuck pharrell and lupe, to act as if they were the only 2 dudes in the world who could've possibly introduced wayne to skateboarding. "Nobody rode bikes until lupe!" Do you know how ridiculous u sound? lol

Not a Lupe stan at all I messed with him heavy back in the day just like I did with Jay, Somebody tell me a Jay single that was better then?

In My Lifetime
Dead Presidents
Can’t Knock The Hustle
Who U Wit
Imaginary Players
Where I’m From
Hard Knock Life
Can I Get A
The Originator ‘99
Put Your Hands Up
Big Pimpin
Give It To Me
H To The Izzo
Girls, Girls, Girls
Song Cry
La La La
Dirt Off Your Shoulders
99 Problems
Lost Ones

Fuck pharrell and lupe, to act as if they were the only 2 dudes in the world who could've possibly introduced wayne to skateboarding. "Nobody rode bikes until lupe!" Do you know how ridiculous u sound? lol
again, thats not what Im saying LMAO

In My Lifetime
Dead Presidents
Can’t Knock The Hustle
Who U Wit
Imaginary Players
Where I’m From
Hard Knock Life
Can I Get A
The Originator ‘99
Put Your Hands Up
Big Pimpin
Give It To Me
H To The Izzo
Girls, Girls, Girls
Song Cry
La La La
Dirt Off Your Shoulders
99 Problems
Lost Ones

lHKpB0k.gif

how else do you explain it brah? No black prominent people were skateboarding prior to lupe

This is what you've been saying for the past 2 pages

"how else could wayne know about skateboarding without lupe?" lmaooooo

Back