Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne vs 50 Cent Verzuz who do you think would win?

Who wins

• Total voters
Wayne ain't got 20 to beat 50's 20
the-shield-dean-ambrose.gif

Man drop that Wayne list
  1. Featuring juvenile
  2. Featuring hot Boyz
  3. Featuring Juelz Santana
  4. Featuring dj Khaled and the we the best all stats
  5. Featuring drake
  6. Featuring drake
  7. Featuring drake
  8. Featuring Nicki Minaj
  9. Featuring drake
  10. Featuring Nicki Minaj and Drake
  11. Featuring drake
  12. Featuring drake

Cause Verzuz is a performance. And Wayne is either gonna have to share the stage a lot or he's gonna be performing his one part to A LOT of songs. Goldie jumped in here talmbout some back that azz up. They really think nigga bout to be on stage on some wobbly wobbly shit.

Point is 50 got at least 20 hits that can stand against damn near anybody. If it was a race to 50 yeah Wayne gonna beat him on volume of course. But Wayne out performing someone in this day and age and especially on his own? Not nearly the lopsided victory folks is portraying it as.

lol bruh have you watched any of the verzuz? Everybody has been bringing out a bunch of guests.

If Wayne brings out Mannie and Juvie for Back That Azz Up>>>> 50 performing In The Club.

lol bruh have you watched any of the verzuz? Everybody has been bringing out a bunch of guests.

If Wayne brings out Mannie and Juvie for Back That Azz Up>>>> 50 performing In The Club.
If we gonna have a discussion about 1 vs 1 but then we gon just throw a whole nother niggas song in the mix then I might as well start saying well 50 is gonna bring out Eminem and do his songs. That ain't Wayne's song, like not even a little bit.

If we gonna have a discussion about 1 vs 1 but then we gon just throw a whole nother niggas song in the mix then I might as well start saying well 50 is gonna bring out Eminem and do his songs. That ain't Wayne's song, like not even a little bit.

That's how the verzuz works. If you're featured on a hit song, it's gonna get played. Every artist has been doing it.

Again, I'm only bringing up certain songs for a Verzuz setting.

If this was just about who's better, I'd be posting mad mixtape shit.

That's how the verzuz works. If you're featured on a hit song, it's gonna get played. Every artist has been doing it.

Again, I'm only bringing up certain songs for a Verzuz setting.

If this was just about who's better, I'd be posting mad mixtape shit.
I get that but Wayne ain't  really featured on that song. That's like Puff doing a verzuz and playing whole ass Biggie songs where he talks shit on em at the end and claiming them as his own. Which true, he might do that, but we all know that shit don't count.

I get that but Wayne ain't  really featured on that song. That's like Puff doing a verzuz and playing whole ass Biggie songs where he talks shit on em at the end and claiming them as his own. Which true, he might do that, but we all know that shit don't count.

Snoop made his biggest record in his life quoting Wayne on Back That Azz Up

Back