Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne vs 50 Cent Verzuz who do you think would win?

Who wins

• Total voters
Or

Dipsets catalog just hasn't aged as well
And we taking over one city at a time has??

Like I  know Wayne has got 20, plus plus plus even. But the shit that has been thrown out there so far aint even close to it. And if make it rain, we taking over, and the part of back that ass up with Wayne on it is what's getting sent over then that shit is getting packed up.

So what are we discussing here? Is it 50 vs Wayne or 50 Cent vs the combined powers of Cash Money Records.

So it's Wayne's fault he hasn't fukd over damn near everybody he's worked with. lol

You do realize that you want Wayne to handicap himself just so 50 would have a shot

jesus fukkn christ......................
facepalm-really.gif

So it's Wayne's fault he hasn't fukd over damn near everybody he's worked with. lol

You do realize that you want Wayne to handicap himself just so 50 would have a shot

jesus fukkn christ......................
facepalm-really.gif
I'm talking specifically about back that ass up. You got that right? Like we discussing a song that is not Wayne's at all. Juve can perform that shit without Wayne a 1000 times. Wayne could never perform that shit without Juve.

So if we gonna just let Wayne perform the entire Cash Money catalog then 50 gets to perform everything Dr. Dre has ever produced. Since apparently we counting degrees of separation.

You wanna throw out Duffle Bag Boy for example, then fine cause even without spitting a verse Waynr BODIED that hook. Made the entire song and there wouldn't even be a song without him on it. But Back That Ass Up?! Really??

1. Featuring juvenile
  2. Featuring hot Boyz
  3. Featuring Juelz Santana
  4. Featuring dj Khaled and the we the best all stats
  5. Featuring drake
  6. Featuring drake
  7. Featuring drake
  8. Featuring Nicki Minaj
  9. Featuring drake
  10. Featuring Nicki Minaj and Drake
  11. Featuring drake
  12. Featuring drake

So eminem and gunit was never on 50 shit? But I don’t really think features matter.

And we taking over one city at a time has??

Like I  know Wayne has got 20, plus plus plus even. But the shit that has been thrown out there so far aint even close to it. And if make it rain, we taking over, and the part of back that ass up with Wayne on it is what's getting sent over then that shit is getting packed up.

I mean niggas can play go dj and a slew of carter shit

I'm talking specifically about back that ass up. You got that right? Like we discussing a song that is not Wayne's at all. Juve can perform that shit without Wayne a 1000 times. Wayne could never perform that shit without Juve.

Sure let's not have Wayne do a song in a year in which he created not one but 2 sayings that enter into hip-hop world and beyond

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Back