Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Durk's brother DThang shot and killed in Chicago nightclub

Part of the reason this shit continues is because the youngins refuse to learn history. Durk and company are far from the first street niggas to hit the industry. The east coast did it and then west coast did it and the South. Now the spotlight is on Chicago.

Jay said y'all respect the one who got shot and I respect the shooter. Durk team take Ls every month it seems. It's time to get ur folks outta harms way. R.i.p. to his brother but at this point the walls gotta be closing in on dude. He is either gonna be a rapper or a street nigga cuz doing both ain't working too well.

Part of the reason this shit continues is because the youngins refuse to learn history. Durk and company are far from the first street niggas to hit the industry. The east coast did it and then west coast did it and the South. Now the spotlight is on Chicago.

Jay said y'all respect the one who got shot and I respect the shooter. Durk team take Ls every month it seems. It's time to get ur folks outta harms way. R.i.p. to his brother but at this point the walls gotta be closing in on dude. He is either gonna be a rapper or a street nigga cuz doing both ain't working too well.
He will not have any loyal people soon. They are all gone and after that people will set him up

Ppl got away with more shit,less technology and etc.Cities were damn near wastelands and now those places are remodeled.

It's still dangerous now so you know it was wild then.

Even with these chi town gangs, a lot of those guys do get caught,just not the rappers as much as the entourage .

The reason why it looks worse as far as the chi and the new wave across the cities is we're seeing gang wars almost in real time.

Imagine if they had social media and the type of media we have now during specific gang wars between beefing sets in Cali.it would have been insane.

Or if they had social media during the dope and crack era in NY and Detroit.

The Chambers brothers had a public access show or slot back in like the 80's showing bags and stacks of money,drugs, and guns,taunting the police.if social media was around,them niggas would have been talking that same shit these niggas talk and they were savages.
I don’t even see how niggas can fight in atl

was just there and it’s pussy all over the place. Some pretty, some think and skinny and ignorant pussy too.

who got time to think about other niggas

I don’t even see how niggas can fight in atl

was just there and it’s pussy all over the place. Some pretty, some think and skinny and ignorant pussy too.

who got time to think about other niggas
bro when we have caribana in toronto you got females barely wearing anything and niggas will still find a reason to shoot/fight .

The first one is pretty direct,but that second one is vague as hell.He probably was just saying ducking with no other meaning to it.

But in Chicago they know we winnin’ for sho
You do it for what, better not say that you do it for **** (duck)
Them niggas be tucked, that nigga was fucked
That moment he ran and he knew he ain’t duck and his ass out of luck

i had to go back to the song . This is clear shot at duck because duck cousin has song called "FORDUCK" . so ya its a shot at them

But in Chicago they know we winnin’ for sho
You do it for what, better not say that you do it for **** (duck)
Them niggas be tucked, that nigga was fucked
That moment he ran and he knew he ain’t duck and his ass out of luck

i had to go back to the song . This is clear shot at duck because duck cousin has song called "FORDUCK" . so ya its a shot at them

regardless of the goofy kill kill murda murda shit.............................this nigga rapping tho

Last edited:
Back