Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Durk's brother DThang shot and killed in Chicago nightclub

Ya my cousin wanted to go out there im lik fuck that shit . I would never visit chicago lol
Lol it's the same for me whenever I'm traveling through Jacksonville. Had to make a stop during the hood in Florida and my girl was pissed and seen a older Grandma get robbed in broad daylight by some 10 year olds. The cashier and folks in the store wasnt fucking with me because I told them how's it going LMAO bro I was in and out. That's new Orleans hospitality was definitely standing out lol. Went outside and seeing some kids running and had cops and shit out. My girl was telling me to hurry up to leave from here.

Btw this nigga Charlie from YouTube is nuts smh lol. Everyone in the comments telling him the chill. Bro it's summertime in Chicago and he doing interviews in dark alleyways smh

Btw this nigga Charlie from YouTube is nuts smh lol. Everyone in the comments telling him the chill. Bro it's summertime in Chicago and he doing interviews in dark alleyways smh

I swear certain people just wanna be able to say they did it. If you have no business being in certain spots, why even bother? Much less at night... lol, wtf.

Wasn't that how the Zack kid ended up getting killed?

I swear certain people just wanna be able to say they did it. If you have no business being in certain spots, why even bother? Much less at night... lol, wtf.

Wasn't that how the Zack kid ended up getting killed?
Zack got killed in one of the safest neighborhoods in Chicago while leaving a showcase

I dont know the hoods in Chicago but if u compare the hoods Lil durk and lil reese and dem from, u can compare them ye

Back