Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

Hell naw.
Damn, my bad yo....

I thought you was just posting pics and pretending it was talk shit cuz you was telling everybody you was 400 pounds, lol

My bad, I meant no disrespect, I really thought you was joking

Damn, my bad yo....

I thought you was just posting pics and pretending it was talk shit cuz you was telling everybody you was 400 pounds, lol

My bad, I meant no disrespect, I really thought you was joking
Du. Them ain’t my cousins. Lmao!

Its cold as fuck outchea now. I wish I had a 180-245lb human radiator next to me.

Drop that big ass thigh across my stomach so I can work my abs in my sleep

snoopdoggheadshake.gif

In college, I used to talk to this bigger woman. If I had to estimate, I'd say 5'5" 300ish. It was back when the 'from the neck up' facebook/myspace pictures used to fool niggas.

Anyway, my school was on the highest hill in Tallahassee, which means no matter where you went, you had to walk up and down this long steep hill. I checked my shallowness and gave it go but whenever she asked to walk over to my apartment, I told her no until she figured out it was because I didn't want her to go through the workout of walking down this big fucking hill. What I thought was being a gentleman, was actually being a condescending prick. She dropped my ass like a veggie burger at an all you can eat buffet.

I come to the fat among you seeking forgiveness.

Du. Them ain’t my cousins. Lmao!
Yo, don't do that!!

You know how many times I've inadvertently insulted someone's family in front of them before??

People get real upset about that kinda stuff.... And I don't want to punch you.... So of course I'm going to apologize Kandy!
:ohshit2:

Yo, don't do that!!

You know how many times I've inadvertently insulted someone's family in front of them before??

People get real upset about that kinda stuff.... And I don't want to punch you.... So of course I'm going to apologize Kandy!
:ohshit2:
Lol my bad.

Kon is a self hating piece of shit. He used to photo shop me into pictures of mcribs... And I don't even like them shits....

At least photo shop me into shit I eat....

I like the big Mac, I like wings, burgers, subs, pizzas, fish, crabs, actual BBQ...

But the mcrib?? Shit looked disgusting. I had no interest in it. Then this hatemonger of those who happen to carry more weight comes along and just keeps posting this punk ass picture of a mcrib with me in the back all smiling n shit.., and Niggaz just laugh and laugh

:mf1:

1zv5o4j.jpg

1508637318811.jpg

In college, I used to talk to this bigger woman. If I had to estimate, I'd say 5'5" 300ish. It was back when the 'from the neck up' facebook/myspace pictures used to fool niggas.

Anyway, my school was on the highest hill in Tallahassee, which means no matter where you went, you had to walk up and down this long steep hill. I checked my shallowness and gave it go but whenever she asked to walk over to my apartment, I told her no until she figured out it was because I didn't want her to go through the workout of walking down this big fucking hill. What I thought was being a gentleman, was actually being a condescending prick. She dropped my ass like a veggie burger at an all you can eat buffet.

I come to the fat among you seeking forgiveness.
@fatdelegation this man is seeking forgiveness for losing an obese......do we accept?

sorry bruh...you got 2 nosigns and that outweighs your opinion.

Edit: 3 nosigns

Last edited:
Kon is a self hating piece of shit. He used to photo shop me into pictures of mcribs... And I don't even like them shits....

At least photo shop me into shit I eat....

I like the big Mac, I like wings, burgers, subs, pizzas, fish, crabs, actual BBQ...

But the mcrib?? Shit looked disgusting. I had no interest in it. Then this hatemonger of those who happen to carry more weight comes along and just keeps posting this punk ass picture of a mcrib with me in the back all smiling n shit.., and Niggaz just laugh and laugh

:mf1:

du_chitlins_sm.jpg

Shit I love food.
I woke up thinking about food, let me go cook something..

Amen.

20180208_190534.jpg

I prolly shouldn't have had last night's spaghetti slathered in melted mozzarella along with the Popeye's we had tonight...

Yes, paper plates 'cause I'm lazy.

Back