Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

We all weigh more than that. Well the ones who posted their weight at least.

I used to fuck with this big broad in college on the low. We were the same height (6'1" tall") but she clocked in at something like 320-350lbs and she was much bigger than all y'all chicks. Like significantly bigger. But I watched her get on the scale a time or two and remember that shit runnin' only into the 300's

My MIL is about 240-250lbs and pretty big as well and she's 5'7-5'8" tall. She also looks bigger than y'all.

I used to fuck with this big broad in college on the low. We were the same height (6'1" tall") but she clocked in at something like 320-350lbs and she was much bigger than all y'all chicks. Like significantly bigger. But I watched her get on the scale a time or two and remember that shit runnin' only into the 300's

My MIL is about 240-250lbs and pretty big as well and she's 5'7-5'8" tall. She also looks bigger than y'all.
17764-Star-Trek-Slap.gif

Kon is a self hating piece of shit. He used to photo shop me into pictures of mcribs... And I don't even like them shits....

At least photo shop me into shit I eat....

I like the big Mac, I like wings, burgers, subs, pizzas, fish, crabs, actual BBQ...

But the mcrib?? Shit looked disgusting. I had no interest in it. Then this hatemonger of those who happen to carry more weight comes along and just keeps posting this punk ass picture of a mcrib with me in the back all smiling n shit.., and Niggaz just laugh and laugh

:mf1:

Man as long as yall happy then that's all that matters. I know what cigarettes, milds, and blunts do to my lungs don't mean I can't enjoy smoking from time to time. We all gonna die somehow anyways.

Back