Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets Get Into Meg Thee Stallion..

"I’m going to ask the community a series of questions"

How powerful is Meg thee Stallion in the rap game?🤣

Where does she rank as far as star power?🤷🏽‍♂️

Does she have enough clout in the game to try and bully people like Dj Akademiks who has a brand and makes more money than her?
Too old too care. Anybody that does is a fucking idiot

Did you guys like the one album she dropped 2 years ago?

Niggas really took their time 2 listen🤣

Does she have long lasting staying power?
don't care

Is her music Good?
Nope

If this Tory Lanez situation ends up backfiring, how much do you think it affects her career?

Too old to care

@ me if she drop nudes.
That should be the only important thing this woman has to offer.

lol this nigga

Oh, I thought she was fluent in spanish. She did a spanish version of bodak yellow.

She did. But I learned years ago there are quite a few dialects of the “Spanish” language when I worked with these Mexican and Columbian dudes

Basically it’s the equivalent of us American English speakers and English( UK, Australian) speakers… so fore and so on…

If this Tory Lanez situation ends up backfiring, how much do you think it affects her career?

It will have a huge impact.
I'm genuinely curious how you can see the Tory situation "backfiring" and affecting her career? I don't believe she's lying since there's a case going on, I think worst case it might be a 50 Cent scenario. 50 said he got shot 9 times even though he was only hit 5 times, but 9 shots were fired at him. Maybe Meg saying he shot her meant as shooting in her direction, but I don't see that distinction even having an effect on her career.

I'm genuinely curious how you can see the Tory situation "backfiring" and affecting her career? I don't believe she's lying since there's a case going on, I think worst case it might be a 50 Cent scenario. 50 said he got shot 9 times even though he was only hit 5 times, but 9 shots were fired at him. Maybe Meg saying he shot her meant as shooting in her direction, but I don't see that distinction even having an effect on her career.
Have to think about how Meg has been towards people behind the scenes over this situation and how she treated Tory in the event that she lied can maybe affect things for her again BTS as far as relationships

Potentially

I heard a little more from her recently. I actually think she's talented, but I can only listen to so many songs with a chick rapping about how good her pussy is. I'm sure others have a high threshold than me, so maybe she'll be around for a while.

Wise man once said, don’t fuck up your life by having perfect compete with good. Why does she have to be a superstar? Why watch her raise herself to a higher level and then say it’s nothing because she’s not at a higher level? Is it because she herself says she’s at this higher level and if we don’t beat her back down to where we think she is, she’ll believe it? Then other people will believe it, and it becomes a reality.

Then what? How does it affect anyone if she is or not. Why does Lebron have to compete with Jordan for Goat. Why can’t more than one person be great, why does “the greatest” become a destination we ascribe to someone that’s made it from Bad, to Good, to Great.

And we champion them until they become great, then it’s either, nah you’re just good, or..well, you ain’t the greatest. Why can’t they just exist as what we see infront of us now, why do we have to define them?

I dont think she is lying but if she was, how do you not see that as harmful to her career? She will lose a lot of her fan base. Also, tory could hit her with a lawsuit. She would also lose endorsement deals. Companies dont like being tied to controversy

If Cardi B was fluent in Spanish, her star power would be crazy, it would be bigger than damn near any female rapper. She could of possibly done a couple of Stadium shows in certain cities by now .

She is fluent in Spanish. She speaks Dominican spanish

She did. But I learned years ago there are quite a few dialects of the “Spanish” language when I worked with these Mexican and Columbian dudes

Basically it’s the equivalent of us American English speakers and English( UK, Australian) speakers… so fore and so on…

Yeah each country has its own dialect and accents depending on where you're from. It's like any other language where the words and slang will differ depending on where you're at in that country.

Lawd
:wtf11:
E05-EC51-B-1-C55-4816-BA9-C-7-EBF936425-FC.jpg

Back