Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets Get Into Meg Thee Stallion..

I can't front Doja is a decent songwriter she's better than most of this list and on par with Nicki. Granted I don't hear Nickis songs as much today as I hear the other ladies.

Well you can tell Doja and Cardi is closer to resembling Nicki than Meg in regards to music

Nicki never had a thot shit mentality…her shit was actually more modest when she first came on the scene

Bro I know we go back and forth a lot but I’m being sooooo genuine when I say you don’t know what you’re talking about when I say this

idk what metric you’re using but Cardi is twice the star that Meg is

you just see Meg more because she is way more active musically
Explain it to me in basketball terms

I like her flow and have been enjoying seeing her in the spotlight 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm confused on where you're getting the numbers for bigger brand and money. She has more followers on IG and YouTube. When you google her net worth you get numbers anywhere from $3M-8M and when you google his you get anywhere from $500k-8M

Megan is here to stay
Her personality will take her places well after her music
The people that matter in the entertainment business actually seems to “like”her

Inspired by Rubato and myself

I’m going to ask the community a series of questions

How powerful is Meg thee Stallion in the rap game?

Where does she rank as far as star power?

Does she have enough clout in the game to try and bully people like Dj Akademiks who has a stronger brand and makes more money than her?

Did you guys like the one album she dropped 2 years ago?

Does she have long lasting staying power?

Is her music Good?

If this Tory Lanez situation ends up backfiring, how much do you think it affects her career?

Her Label situation:

Shes signed to 300 entertainment which was bought by Warner music group

From Wiki:

All of her releases from 1501 Certified are now marketed by 300 Entertainment and distributed by Warner Music Group. In March 2020, several months after she signed a management deal with Roc Nation and was alerted by them to unusual stipulations in her contract, Megan Thee Stallion sued 1501 Certified and Crawford, claiming they were blocking her from releasing music while refusing to renegotiate or terminate a contract she called "entirely unconscionable."[In an interview with Billboard magazine, Crawford denied wrongdoing, insisted the contract was generous for a new musical act, and characterized the lawsuit as an attempt by Roc Nation to intimidate him into renegotiating.

Let’s discuss
Not sure. She needs more skin on the game. But a lot of the industry loves her.

Below nicki and cardi if we talking about women. But she is on the rise.

Does she have enough clout in the game to try and bully people like Dj Akademiks who has a stronger brand and makes more money than her?

Her followers can cause havoc to him. Also again, she got a lot of love from texas artist. How you know he make more money? She gets money outside of rap as well.

Never listened to her album.

She does. Lil kim came in with the sex lyrics and she been here for a while. She is just getting started. Need time to grow

Is her music Good?

She can rap. She makes good party music. I think she needs to expand on topics. But I guess I cant fully say that last sentence if I never listened to her album. Im not her demographic but I enjoy when she raps.

If this Tory Lanez situation ends up backfiring, how much do you think it affects her career?

It will have a huge impact.

Not sure. She needs more skin on the game. But a lot of the industry loves her.

Below nicki and cardi if we talking about women. But she is on the rise.

Her followers can cause havoc to him. Also again, she got a lot of love from texas artist. How you know he make more money? She gets money outside of rap as well.

Never listened to her album.

She does. Lil kim came in with the sex lyrics and she been here for a while. She is just getting started. Need time to grow

Is her music Good?

She can rap. She makes good party music. I think she needs to expand on topics. But I guess I cant fully say that last sentence if I never listened to her album. Im not her demographic but I enjoy when she raps.

It will have a huge impact.
I don’t agree with the lil Kim take because she came out in a entirely different era and there weren’t female rappers like that and they wasn’t being vulgar or overly sexual so there was a lane for her

meg coming up in an era with a bunch of female artists with sexual lyrics so she’s not even doing anything innovative and even in what Meg is doing, people kind of tired of it now. Unless Meg learns how to rap about other shit I don’t think she had lasting impact

she’s a good rapper too she just dumbs it down to the point where she’s gonna box herself into being a one dimensional rapper

I don’t agree with the lil Kim take because she came out in a entirely different era and there weren’t female rappers like that and they wasn’t being vulgar or overly sexual so there was a lane for her

meg coming up in an era with a bunch of female artists with sexual lyrics so she’s not even doing anything innovative and even in what Meg is doing, people kind of tired of it now. Unless Meg learns how to rap about other shit I don’t think she had lasting impact

she’s a good rapper too she just dumbs it down to the point where she’s gonna box herself into being a one dimensional rapper
All artist loose fans as they grow but that is also how they form a strong fan base.

Some people dont like change in their artist. You say people are tired of it, and there are some, but she is still getting millions of streams, spins, and downloads. For every fan that leaves, you can gain new ones with time. She is just getting started.

Redundancy sells. There are artist that talk about drugs and they are like on their 5th album and 15 years removed from the hood. 3 6 mafia content never changed. Only their beats. They targeted a certain demographic. How many records does freddie gibbs have of him talking bout drugs compared to him not taking bout drugs?

You are not her demographic. She will do great without you or my support.

Lol, cardi is most definitely bigger than meg. Yall forget that cardi has the latin community on lock. She is know in those latin american countries. That is why she is able to crossover into different genres.
If Cardi B was fluent in Spanish, her star power would be crazy, it would be bigger than damn near any female rapper. She could of possibly done a couple of Stadium shows in certain cities by now .

If Cardi B was fluent in Spanish, her star power would be crazy, it would be bigger than damn near any female rapper. She could of possibly done a couple of Stadium shows in certain cities by now .
Oh, I thought she was fluent in spanish. She did a spanish version of bodak yellow.

"I’m going to ask the community a series of questions"

How powerful is Meg thee Stallion in the rap game?🤣

Where does she rank as far as star power?🤷🏽‍♂️

Does she have enough clout in the game to try and bully people like Dj Akademiks who has a brand and makes more money than her?
Too old too care. Anybody that does is a fucking idiot

Niggas really took their time 2 listen🤣

don't care

Is her music Good?
Nope

Too old to care

@ me if she drop nudes.
That should be the only important thing this woman has to offer.

Back