Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets Get Into Meg Thee Stallion..

Just to be clear, all the people on here talking about Doja Cat are just saying how big she is right? You dudes aren't actually saying you believe she is talented and makes good music are you?

Just to be clear, all the people on here talking about Doja Cat are just saying how big she is right? You dudes aren't actually saying you believe she is talented and makes good music are you?
Her first album was REALLY good imo.

I didn't listen to the second one in it's entirety and haven't listened to anything from her since

To clarify, when it's comes between Megan & Doja Cat making catchy mainstream songs for like movies & commercials >>> Doja Cat. I ain't talking about lyrics or if it's actually good. I don't actually sit and listen to any of these chicks music like that.

Doja Cat has an appeal about her music where she can jump from rap to pop music.

I highly doubt she's built for that type of lifestyle and this chick was/has a college degree in business. Then again who knows b/c these younger women are so weak minded and once they are accustomed to a certain lifestyle they not trying to go back to a time before that.
I know tons of women with degrees in business that strip 😂😂😂

Doja Cat makes pop music that female fans love ,most of us here are men in our 30's, so it's not cater to us . But these Gen Z kids love her .

Ok, this is what I wanted to know. I haven't heard much from heard, but from what little I heard, I was having a hard time believing a bunch of grown men were bumping that shit. lol

I know tons of women with degrees in business that strip 😂😂😂

They probably was stripping before they got that degree and going through school. I ain't ever heard of chicks who already had a degree and then went into stripping. That's kinda like hustling backwards.

They probably was stripping before they got that degree and going through school. I ain't ever heard of chicks who already had a degree and then went into stripping. That's kinda like hustling backwards.

You'd be surprised. A lot of people go to college to have fun and get a degree but have no idea about what to do next. They didn't actually build any of the skills or knowledge needed to succeed in the field in which they got their degrees so they wind up doing some random other shit that pays the bills.

You'd be surprised. A lot of people go to college to have fun and get a degree but have no idea about what to do next. They didn't actually build any of the skills or knowledge needed to succeed in the field in which they got their degrees so they wind up doing some random other shit that pays the bills.

they acting like shorty went to Wharton or MIT… she went to a state school and took 6yrs. Stripping is not out her future.

Back