Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Build (Vol2): Black Shopping Centers

A lot of it is systemic racism but it’s also niggas not channeling their time, energy, and money into growing community and influence

The point I’m making is educated Asians get selected to migrant to America and they get loans in black neighborhoods to build businesses for cheap What you are saying is what white supremacy used to pretend systemic racism don’t exist and it’s just because blacks are lazy and don’t work together.

Same for Mexicans, Ethiopians, Nigerians, Koreans, etc?

This the shit I’m talking about. Niggas got more excuses than a little bit.

@DOS_patos despite him being a dick has said this many times and I gotta agree. I think it’s goes even deeper too like @BlackRain said we invest a lot of negativity about each other from tv and online and through music. All leads right to the defeatist mindset of niggas not being shit
Wasn’t we just talking positive?

Imma need my 3

Same for Mexicans, Ethiopians, Nigerians, Koreans, etc?

This the shit I’m talking about. Niggas got more excuses than a little bit.

Was them niggas on the cotton farm for 500years was those niggas the target of mass incarceration was those niggas fighting for civil rights for there ppl in this country???

Was them niggas on the cotton farm for 500years was those niggas the target of mass incarceration was those niggas fighting for civil rights for there ppl in this country???

I agree with your point and I’m not refuting that the game is not in our favor. But if the game is set up for them to shoot layups, while we gotta shoot 3s, then we gotta become Steph Curry.

Every problem has a solution.

I agree with your point and I’m not refuting that the game is not in our favor. But if the game is set up for them to shoot layups, while we gotta shoot 3s, then we gotta become Steph Curry.

Every problem has a solution.
More so good play calling.

I think that's the issue. No real organizing and planning. Everybody just shoots their shot and stand there waiting to see if it drops. Shit gotta be more strategic and surgical

Capitol.
Location.
Investors.
Ego & pride

Many blacks with money would rather invest in something already going on in an area that already looks profitable.

Then on the occasion they do have a shopping center, it's normally in a crime ridden area with very little attention to upkeep.

Also it's tough to keep good tenants if you can't keep the area clean and safe. There's a black shopping center not too far from me, but that shit horrible. I've been there a few times cuz the market cheap, but shit like the snow will shut that whole shit down cuz they not tryna come outta pocket for removal.

Funny thing is, there prolly are a few nice "black owned" shopping centers... But they prolly no where where black people live. Most blacks with money don't wanna be around broke blacks

People...most broke people because you don't find white folks with money chlling with poor white folks either.

The rest is unfortunately accurate though. There's a real lack of community and very much a "I only need to worry about me and mine" mentality while somehow also longing for the days where folks cared about more

And even then look at the reactions.

I posted something a brother got going on... And niggaz like

"Lol at the price!"
" I can find this shit on YouTube!"

Niggaz wild b

yea, those comments wont even necessary

if it aint for you then cool, keep it moving

no need to try and speak down on what other niggas is doing

Capitol.
Location.
Investors.
Ego & pride

i know plenty of dudes with money, but them investing into black business is the problem.
The hoops to convince some people are really unreasonable. And on the flip side we gotta respect those willing to invest…sometimes blindly.
Location is usually gonna take a bit of everyone helping keep it safe. Certain people come in and turn it into something it shouldn’t be.
Ego and pride……this is the main issue I have ran into in my many investments with our folk. The next being lack of relationship building and the downplaying of networking.

yea, those comments wont even necessary

if it aint for you then cool, keep it moving

no need to try and speak down on what other niggas is doing
It’s because it’s normalized. They do it to us so much, we do it to ourselves.

When I say location, I also mean locale.

Like say all of us put together to make some shit happens...

It can't be some shit no where near main roads, n like only two small communities in the area, and a small ass parking lot. Yeah the price might be good, but who the fuck coming out there?

It's small shit like that. I prefer one Dunkin donuts to another because the drive thru is bigger and in it's easier to navigate thru. Same product, same price, one is just easier to get in and out of.

Those the kinda details that people gotta research.

There's this one restaurant that has had at least 12 different owners.

The location sucks. And there's really no answer to that. Yet people keep investing money thinking they gonna be the ones to turn it around. When some serious research could save them alotta time and money

When I say location, I also mean locale.

Like say all of us put together to make some shit happens...

It can't be some shit no where near main roads, n like only two small communities in the area, and a small ass parking lot. Yeah the price might be good, but who the fuck coming out there?

It's small shit like that. I prefer one Dunkin donuts to another because the drive thru is bigger and in it's easier to navigate thru. Same product, same price, one is just easier to get in and out of.

Those the kinda details that people gotta research.

There's this one restaurant that has had at least 12 different owners.

The location sucks. And there's really no answer to that. Yet people keep investing money thinking they gonna be the ones to turn it around. When some serious research could save them alotta time and money
You have a point but I have seen off the beaten trail places filled up.
Proper marketing , good service and ambience goes a long way.

It’s a black female owned shopping center in Atlanta. All ladies

Now that's a h3ll of an idea rite there.

Especially if that shopping center don't include a strip club or business that degrades women. Cause niggas gonna flock to it for the ladies.

a good example is this website. Half these negros ain’t donate to this site. A site that they black asses be on every damn day owned by a black mf himself.

These niggas ain’t about community.

Then again they helped alot for my cheer team.

Thanks niggas !! 🤭🥰

Paypal?? Coffee??

DM me to donate. I'll see what I can do. No bullshyt.

Edit: Sorry for my absence. Matter fact, run that back up for the whole site please. I'm interested.

Last edited:
All black areas have black business that are successful. If the question is why you don't get man big shopping plaza that are all or mostly populated by black businesses, part of the answer is that black people tend to have a harder time getting loans to start up businesses. That's why you can go to any black neighborhood and find more Asian owned businesses than black owned businesses. They have an easier time getting the startup capitol.

Now that I think about it, there was this one brotha over there on youtube w/ over 50K subscribers ranting and raving about the same topic we talkin' bout now.

Black shopping, spending black, black families, black communities etc.. And how we being targeted by the white man, this that and tha third. He made all kinds of videos and books about that stuff and got fired behind it too. He still sellin' them thangs and I bought quite a few of em. But he did make it clear, it wasn't that many blacks supporting him like he thought it would be. And how blacks are quick to tear one another down. Which is very true, because when he went live some folks would call in and show they disdain for what he was yelling about. They done booted him off the whole platform and anyone that tries to interview him now get booted too. He still around, but not as large as he was before and this time he working w/ the very white man he was ranting about. His personal life took turns that weren't for the best, but I hope the best for dude.

I think the black on black support still comes back to respecting each other and who we are as a people.

I have dealt with people who go overboard with looking for a problem with black products…..to the point it’s like…it’s poor quality because it came from a black person already stamped in they head if it’s not food or clothes.

Back