Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Build (Vol2): Black Shopping Centers

That’s true, but I’m sure Enrique had resistance before opening up his taco spot, same as Dikembe from Ghana. But they figured it out.

Yes, our path is gonna be more difficult than most, but removing our defeatist mentality is imperative to moving forward.

@DOS_patos despite him being a dick has said this many times and I gotta agree. I think it’s goes even deeper too like @BlackRain said we invest a lot of negativity about each other from tv and online and through music. All leads right to the defeatist mindset of niggas not being shit

Look like nigga, nobody got time to joke with your simple ass all day. Either contribute to the conversation or peace the fuck out
I been in here contributing

You passive aggressively bringing up something from another thread from yesterday gonna get a response

Your emotionally charged responses are unnecessary

You passive aggressively bringing up something from another thread from yesterday gonna get a response

I don't give a fuck about nothing you saying nigga.
Stop talking to me. It's niggaz like you we directly talking about. Cuz niggaz like you always got some negative shit to say

I didn't address you cuz I wasn't tryna derail... Yet here the fuck we go again. Trust me I have no issues being direct... Especially with bitch ass niggaz like your self....

So again.... Peace the fuck out

Lmao I rather you say you can’t handle criticism which wasn’t even directed towards you to begin with and rattle off a bunch of illogical and emotional posts under the guise of caring about the community

Some Black business owners have this issue too

Get yourself together man

until we're ready to fight, kill & die for our communities to be 100% owned & operated by us (Black Wallstreet, Rosewood, etc.) it's jus smoke in the wind

Last edited:
What does a black shopping center look like outside of a barbershop and beauty supply?

Regular stores just black owned or black owned stores catered to black people?

At the H mart around here, it’s like a compound that has a grocery store, a beauty supply store, a clothing store, a spa, a bakery, a bank and a fuckin food court.

Yeah man. First time I walked in there and saw their setup, I was like “damn, it sucks niggas never have shit like this”
I feel like somebody with high influence in the black community would have to kick something like this off

It’s a lot of monkey see monkey do (lmao racist)

Like how Rick Ross with wing stop and then all of a sudden everybody wanted to open a restaurant. Or the rise of beauty bars and boutiques

a good example is this website. Half these negros ain’t donate to this site. A site that they black asses be on every damn day owned by a black mf himself.

These niggas ain’t about community.

Then again they helped alot for my cheer team.

Thanks niggas !! 🤭🥰
I was gonna say something about this in the other thread....

To keep the money in our community?

Currently, we make money and then give it right back. If we set it up to where we have our own grocery stores, cleaners, restaurants, pharmacies, etc.. the money we make will be put back into our community instead of there’s.

There’s no reason 99.9% of black beauty products stores are owned by Asians. That’s sad.

OMG you can’t be serious with a comment like this the same shit conservatives parrot to excuse systemic racism this is the “Model minority” bullshit look Asian work together and work harder and blacks don’t bro come to California and ride through the ghetto and the Asians are there too it’s a reason the Asian Crips & Cambodian bloods exist , Wah Ching(Chinese gang) exist. Most Asians don’t got no stores and shit

lol yea

history can & will repeat itself

you think them (white) folks jus gon let us set up shop like we did in Tulsa or Rosewood (& other lesser known communities) that eventually got burned down?

gotta show that we're willing to FIGHT, KILL & DIE to ensure we have our own communities ran by us

OMG you can’t be serious with a comment like this the same shit conservatives parrot to excuse systemic racism this is the “Model minority” bullshit look Asian work together and work harder and blacks don’t bro come to California and ride through the ghetto and the Asians are there too it’s a reason the Asian Crips & Cambodian bloods exist , Wah Ching(Chinese gang) exist. Most Asians don’t got no stores and shit

There’s a least 5 Chinese shopping centers in my area alone and not one African American one.

Wtf does “there’s ghetto Asians too” gotta do with us building our own?

There’s a least 5 Chinese shopping centers in my area alone and not one African American one.

Wtf does “there’s ghetto Asians too” gotta do with us building our own?

The point I’m making is educated Asians with money get selected to migrant to America and they get loans in black neighborhoods to build businesses for cheap What you are saying is what white supremacy used to pretend systemic racism don’t exist and it’s just because blacks are lazy and don’t work together.

Look little nigga, nobody got time to joke with your simple ass all day. Either contribute to the conversation or peace the fuck out

I don't give a fuck about nothing you saying nigga.
Stop talking to me. It's niggaz like you we directly talking about. Cuz niggaz like you always got some negative shit to say

I didn't address you cuz I wasn't tryna derail... Yet here the fuck we go again. Trust me I have no issues being direct... Especially with bitch ass niggaz like your self....

So again.... Peace the fuck out

Lmao I rather you say you can’t handle criticism which wasn’t even directed towards you to begin with and rattle off a bunch of illogical and emotional posts under the guise of caring about the community

Some Black business owners have this issue too

Get yourself together man
🍿🍿🍿

Back