Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Build (Vol2): Black Shopping Centers

A couple of things:

1. I 100% understand where he's coming from. The times I've tried frequenting Black owned retail establishments would be a mixed bag as far as customer service is concerned but with far more bad experiences than good. That's some shit that really needs to be fixed.

2. We need to expand our definition of "black businesses" to go beyond retail. I've said this before on here and on the IC: Black business is more than just food, hair/nails, clothes, and music/clubs. We got service oriented businesses like cleaning services, lawn maintenance, HVAC, auto mechanics, etc as well as professional services like IT professionals, developers, legal council, project management, accounting, etc.

When we expand how we define "Black Businesses" to include everything and not just retail-type establishments, I'm pretty sure it would be a better look for us overall 'cause right now all anyone thinks of is negative retail customer service and that just ain't what all Black business has to offer.

me & my gf went to a black owned eatery a few weeks back ....... i had to go back in twice to get my order right.... you would think they would offer us something for fucking up our order twice......nope... nigga acted like he did me a favor by correcting the order they had already fucked up in the first place.

Back