COMMUNITY Legit Scared Moments in Life

Mooney

Moon for Short
Mar 8, 2017
Atlanta / Rep 203
card.exophase.com
I know there are times in our adult lives that we been like legit scared of something or had this fear during a situation that really made you break that toughness...
What is a scenario that make you shook or in a situation that made you think you werent gonna get out unscathed?

Forgot I was wearing a diamond bracelet in the DR in a bad area...Maria auxiliaridora.

My homie came running up with a ratchet talking bout we need to go.

I was like cool.....we going to the car...I come out the alley...it's like 30 dudes all giving me the look.

He said they was there to rob me cuz they all could eat for weeks selling my shit.

It didn't hit me til a bit later....it wasn't shit I could do if the homie wasn't there.

I wasn't pose to be around there anyway but I was being a hard headed nigga.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Getting robbed.

I went into fight mode and almost got us all killed.

To this day I don't think everything was right with that, and my intuition to go into fight mode was justified. But I saw guns and got scared, and relied on aggression to get us thru....

Eventually I was able to relax enough to let them rob us... But it was two girls in the back screaming. My cousin on the hood of the car with a gun to his head, and me trying to fight a nigga with a gun pointed at me.

There was only two reasons I wasn't killed.

Either they had no bullets.
Or it was a set up.

Either way, that shit fucked me up for life, cuz I can't trust myself to preserve my own life in a situation like that. I didn't respect my own life and that shit scares me. Cuz I've done that shit on more than one occasion. I should not be alive today

Getting robbed.

To this day I don't think everything was right with that, and my intuition to go into fight mode was justified. But I saw guns and got scared, and relied on aggression to get us thru....

Eventually I was able to relax enough to let them rob us... But it was two girls in the back screaming. My cousin on the hood of the car with a gun to his head, and me trying to fight a nigga with a gun pointed at me.

Or it was a set up.

Either way, that shit fucked me up for life, cuz I can't trust myself to preserve my own life in a situation like that. I didn't respect my own life and that shit scares me. Cuz I've done that shit on more than one occasion. I should not be alive today
Lmao here this nigga go with another "im just too gangsta for my own good" story

Nigga said eventually he relaxed so they could rob us...

Lmaooo iigh man

Getting robbed.

Or it was a set up.

This dumbest shit I've read, maybe they should have put you down for being this stupid

Thanks for sharing would have helped.

Shit had me shook up for weeks cuz I couldn't stop thinking about how I could have died.

The two girls involved wouldn't speak to me anymore...

My cousin was mad for a while and wouldn't chill with me for a minute.

I went into a slight depression from the whole ordeal an was constantly looking over my shoulders for months cuz I was convinced the niggaz knew me.

Heart would start beating hard when I saw trucks at stop lights.

I started looking at niggaz hands to see if they were wearing my school ring, paranoid the niggaz knew me and we're laughing...

But yeah, all that shit y'all said too....
This dumbest shit I've read, maybe they should have put you down for being this stupid
Same to ya bruh
Lmao here this nigga go with another "im just too gangsta for my own good" story

Nigga said eventually he relaxed so they could rob us...

Lmaooo iigh man
Cuz everybody is 100% rationale with a gun in their face.

Thanks for your continued contributions

Always insightful

Besides the time I thought I got this girl pregnant, when I got pulled over by a cop in another state.

Idk how I walked away with just a warning, but I did.

Reactions: silverfoxx
The 1st time I got into a serious car accident.

I was young. Was riding with my cousins going to Carowinds. Next thing we hear a loud pop, and the car started to rattle badly. When my cousin tried to pull over, the car abruptly veers to the right...hits the embankment...and car flips over. We ended upside down.

Thank goodness I had my seat belt on, or else that would've ended badly. Aside from the cooler spilling water and ice on me...me and my other 2 cousins walked away wit no injuries. Their cousin went to get herself checked out, but she was eventually fine.

Found out the tire blew. When she tried to pull over, she pressed the brakes, instead of taking her foot off the pedal, and then lettin the car slow down on it's own. But b/c she hit the brakes at that speed, that caused the car to turn off the road and flip. Once I realized I wasn't injured, I was cool. Once we got back home, my Dad dropped us off at Frankie's Fun Park.

1st time in my adult life: Chick around the block I was bangin' turned up pregnant a few weeks after my 19th birthday. I came home from school and we started fuckin from day one. Condom broke during one session but I did think nothing about it 'cause she had got off her period right before I came home. When she told me my heart skipped a beat, my adrenaline surged, I started stuttering and all kinda shit 'cause I had to tell my moms what had happened and that was gonna be hell. She hit me the next day and told me her family was basically forcing her to have an abortion 'cause she had popped a baby out 6 months earlier and they wasn't having it.

2nd time: Told y'all about this on the IC and I think on here: A year after the pregnancy scare I found myself running from the cops with them bussin shots at me and gettin grazed by a bullet in my shoulder. I just knew I was gonna die for something stupid (slangin dope).

3rd time: Got caught slippin and ended up gettin robbed at gunpoint in '95. Also told the story on the IC.

4th time: Nigga was runnin' up on me at a gas station on Michigan Ave about a month later about to try to either rob me or carjack me. The 3rd time had me on high alert so when I saw the nigga gettin' ready to run up I unlatched a push knife I had on my keychain and got the butterfly knife out that I kept sticking out of my watch pocket. Nigga saw the two blades and turned around and ran off. Shit had me scared shitless 'cause it was so soon after the last incident.

5th time: When my ex miscarried and we lost our child, but she almost lost her own life in the process. I spoke on that in another thread.

Last edited:
Going to Toluca Mexico for work.

I knew I was gonna die going thru Mexico city to get to the site.

I got in the hotel an ordered room service. Left the next day straight to the airport.
Bro I need more of them Latino horror stories. What's the word???

Getting robbed.

Or it was a set up.

You have any more stories? I call my dad catman for this same reason.

So I got this random phone call talking bout they got brother and the gonna kill him if I don’t give them $... so I’m like what ever and hang up and immediately call my brother ..this nigga doesn’t pick up or return my texts so now I’m like WTF .. the fuckers call me back and was like look we have him and if you hand up again they will shoot him in the head. I was shook but I had to call the bluff so I hung up again. They call back again and said if you give me 5K I’ll give you the location and we exchange him for the $ ..this nigga finally responds back like after 1/2hour like yo I was sleeping.

Nigga I said yo niggas talking bout ransom n shit n they gonna murk you and you over there sleep. My heart beat was serious and I was kinda shakin but I had to stay composed.

All in all it was scammers. But for a lil minute thru had a nigga shook

I only got one, that a told at some time before. Fucking this chick that pose to be taking a break from this dude she wit. My young and dumb ass had her pic me up and take me to her crib.

We chilling, I knowing ima smash dat night. Hear a car pull up, shorty check the blinds and tell me dats him, go hide in the closet. I think I let her fear pull me into the moment. I'm walking back to her room,

Pass the back door like a dumbass and went into the closet. I'm in the closet and they are arguing, I go to back up and tripped over a weight. Dude go who's dat, I hear and feel their footsteps. He open the door and just started swinging.

I dive out the closet and grab him at the waist, he emotionally swinging wilding. Honestly had the upper hand, dont know why he ain't do no damage. I pick em up, and bout to slam him but in the moment thought why should I hurt this dude. Future might dictate a beef ion wanna continue.

So I lift him up and throw him back at the same time. Told dude I ain't fucking ya girl (lie)..we just friends (lie). Dude said get out my home for I kill you. I turn and start walking to the door (now that I think about it was a mistake I didnt pay for). I get to the door and hes screaming on her.

More than likely gonna beat the shit outta her. I felt guilty and turn around to defuse it a lil. Dude reached back and hit that bitch like Thanos hit iron man.
1521278270_Untitled-18.gif

Me: source (1).gif

Left her to catch the beats. Then came the journey to get home. This was before cell phones was some shit everybody just had. So the journey was eventful, but I got home.

Got home, told my cousin what happened..she go

:chile: if you dont change yo gon die

Rolled some weed up in some news paper, smoked and fell asleep. Shorty came to work with some stunna shades on to hide da shinner.

Last edited:
You have any more stories? I call my dad catman for this same reason.
There was this one time my homebody got shot like 11 times and as soon as he got better he came back out on the corner. But he would be out there by himself cuz niggaz was scared to stand too close to him considering the niggaz who shot him were still on the streets...

When I came home from work one day I saw him out there, and tried to get him to come off and go to the bar with me.

Sat out there with him for an hour. Longest hour of my life. ESPECIALLY when it started getting dark. Just thought any second niggaz could run back up with guns..

Lol....that reminds me of chopping it up with a co worker about the weed we smoke and he asked me if I smoke boont..I told him nah, he was like that's cool. But then suggested we smoke together oneday.

I avoided that shit for as long as I could till I needed a ride home one day and he said hed give me a ride if I smoked one wit him after work..

After work he pulled the most ratty looking blunt out his pocket, shit had tap on it fam..I smoke that shit wit tears in my eyes..but I needed a ride home.

Thankfully wasnt no crack nor coke in it....
20191125_101228.jpg
I win again.