COMMUNITY Legit Scared Moments in Life

The though of me not being with my wife and not seeing my son everyday was the worse. The thoughts alone made me throwup
I'm just fucking wit yall homie..I envy that yall got that kinda love for ya spouse. Ion know how it feel to love another person like that otha then my children. Salute to finding someone ya feel deeply for.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
The though of me not being with my wife and not seeing my son everyday was the worse. The thoughts alone made me throwup
My brother felt true love. Im in that right now brother. The thought of not being with my girl is insane to me.

The concept of just fucking other chicks is cool, but finding your mate is on some next level shit. Can only imagine marriage and a family.

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
We was at this park in High Point,NC where everyone would go on Sundays to show off there cars and holla at broads. I had my car up there a lowered 92 Accord Ex rims and kit on it. We was all chilling getting high talking to broads then a nigga walks up to this one cat that we didn't know but we was all talking cars and shit.

Next thing you know blam blam blam and buddy we was talking to was leaking and the dude who walked up on him was dead(or I thought was dead ended up living). Chicks was hollering and other niggas started shooting. We hopped in my car tried to peel out but traffic was backed up. Then I heard someone holla them niggas was with him and I just knew they was going to smoke us. Didn't have no fire on me because earlier that day me and my homies went to a family function and left there to go to the park.

Bruh we was stuck in traffic, out of towners, new faces, hollering at the local hoes and riding clean. Ingredients for drama

Nggas walked up on us and dude was like nah it aint them they're cool we was just smoking with them. My black ass was thanking God and still shook because I don't know these niggas and their enemies don't know I don't know them.

Then blam blam blam blam more shots ring out. These niggas start shooting in the air. Niggas running into cars now cause traffic was fucked up because everyone was trying to leave at once. Cops show up and the ambulance both of the dudes lived but that was the start of little war after that.

Lol High Point was a fool in the 90's mane. 93-94 was the shit. Good times tho pulled a lot of broads back then

We was at this park in High Point,NC where everyone would go on Sundays to show off there cars and holla at broads. I had my car up there a lowered 92 Accord Ex rims and kit on it. We was all chilling getting high talking to broads then a nigga walks up to this one cat that we didn't know but we was all talking cars and shit.

Next thing you know blam blam blam and buddy we was talking to was leaking and the dude who walked up on him was dead(or I thought was dead ended up living). Chicks was hollering and other niggas started shooting. We hopped in my car tried to peel out but traffic was backed up. Then I heard someone holla them niggas was with him and I just knew they was going to smoke us. Didn't have no fire on me because earlier that day me and my homies went to a family function and left there to go to the park.

Bruh we was stuck in traffic, out of towners, new faces, hollering at the local hoes and riding clean. Ingredients for drama

Nggas walked up on us and dude was like nah it aint them they're cool we was just smoking with them. My black ass was thanking God and still shook because I don't know these niggas and their enemies don't know I don't know them.

Then blam blam blam blam more shots ring out. These niggas start shooting in the air. Niggas running into cars now cause traffic was fucked up because everyone was trying to leave at once. Cops show up and the ambulance both of the dudes lived but that was the start of little war after that.

Lol High Point was a fool in the 90's mane. 93-94 was the shit. Good times tho pulled a lot of broads back then
Shit, High Point a fool right now. I live in High Point, though on the nicer side. Work on the worse side. Them niggas be pulling drive bys in broad daylight now. I go straight to work and back home from that side of town.

Shit, High Point a fool right now. I live in High Point, though on the nicer side. Work on the worse side. Them niggas be pulling drive bys in broad daylight now. I go straight to work and back home from that side of town.
I was just working up there Thursday. Lol them niggas think they're in Cali nowadays. Drive-bys and shit SMH niggas can't have shit.

Ironically younger dumber me thought that shit was cool or at least exciting back then

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNightKing
I'm just fucking wit yall homie..I envy that yall got that kinda love for ya spouse. Ion know how it feel to love another person like that otha then my children. Salute to finding someone ya feel deeply for.
And this nigga was married? Damn ..

My brother felt true love. Im in that right now brother. The thought of not being with my girl is insane to me.

The concept of just fucking other chicks is cool, but finding your mate is on some next level shit. Can only imagine marriage and a family.
My nigga..

Yall been together 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: silverfoxx

Trust me, that shit still wild bruh

Fell asleep for a couple seconds on the highway...with my son in the car. Self-explanatory.

That reminds me...

My ex and I drove up to Imlay City once to party with some friends. From Ypsilanti, that's a 100 mile drive. We left the function at about 3am and figured we were ok to drive back. Stopped off for a couple of bottles of Jolt Cola and figured I was good to go. By the time we hit Flint I was already nodding off and that ain't even the half-way point. By the time we get just outside of Ann Arbor I'm doing them long blinks and actually, factually falling asleep; she was out like a light. We made the turn right at Domino's corporate headquarters on M23, my eyelids were barely open when suddenly:

Two deer shot right out in front of the car. I yelled out "OH SHIT!!!" slammed on the brakes, took it out of gear, laid on the horn, turned the wheel sharp as fuck and barely missed hitting one of them but almost ran off the road. She woke up screaming and grabbed me while I tried to keep us from going off the road and I finally came to a stop, sideways across the freeway looking at Domino's. We just sat there for a minute with the car across both lanes. I finally put the car in gear and went on home with pure adrenaline keeping the both of us awake.

• Ether
Reactions: Old Man Cain
That reminds me...

My ex and I drove up to Imlay City once to party with some friends. From Ypsilanti, that's a 100 mile drive. We left the function at about 3am and figured we were ok to drive back. Stopped off for a couple of bottles of Jolt Cola and figured I was good to go. By the time we hit Flint I was already nodding off and that ain't even the half-way point. By the time we get just outside of Ann Arbor I'm doing them long blinks and actually, factually falling asleep; she was out like a light. We made the turn right at Domino's corporate headquarters on M23, my eyelids were barely open when suddenly:

Two deer shot right out in front of the car. I yelled out "OH SHIT!!!" slammed on the brakes, took it out of gear, laid on the horn, turned the wheel sharp as fuck and barely missed hitting one of them but almost ran off the road. She woke up screaming and grabbed me while I tried to keep us from going off the road and I finally came to a stop, sideways across the freeway looking at Domino's. We just sat there for a minute with the car across both lanes. I finally put the car in gear and went on home with pure adrenaline keeping the both of us awake.
Damn...

Btw am I tripping or did that deer in the gif patiently waited to cross when the car got close? Was this shit intended?