Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Legit Scared Moments in Life

Lol....that reminds me of chopping it up with a co worker about the weed we smoke and he asked me if I smoke boont..I told him nah, he was like that's cool. But then suggested we smoke together oneday.

I avoided that shit for as long as I could till I needed a ride home one day and he said hed give me a ride if I smoked one wit him after work..

After work he pulled the most ratty looking blunt out his pocket, shit had tap on it fam..I smoke that shit wit tears in my eyes..but I needed a ride home.

Thankfully wasnt no crack nor coke in it....
View attachment 208970
I win again.

White friend of mine told me about a time he smoked with a cat he had just met on campus. Dude pulled out a decent looking pre-rolled blunt, lit it, took a big ass hit and passed it to my boy. He told me he took a hit and it felt like a gorilla kicked him in the chest. He said it really fucked him up, made him all types of sick and when he asked dude what was in it he just casually said "oh, just a little crack".

1st time in my adult life: Chick around the block I was bangin' turned up pregnant a few weeks after my 19th birthday. I came home from school and we started fuckin from day one. Condom broke during one session but I did think nothing about it 'cause she had got off her period right before I came home. When she told me my heart skipped a beat, my adrenaline surged, I started stuttering and all kinda shit 'cause I had to tell my moms what had happened and that was gonna be hell. She hit me the next day and told me her family was basically forcing her to have an abortion 'cause she had popped a baby out 6 months earlier and they wasn't having it.

2nd time: Told y'all about this on the IC and I think on here: A year after the pregnancy scare I found myself running from the cops with them bussin shots at me and gettin grazed by a bullet in my shoulder. I just knew I was gonna die for something stupid (slangin dope).

3rd time: Got caught slippin and ended up gettin robbed at gunpoint in '95. Also told the story on the IC.

4th time: Nigga was runnin' up on me at a gas station on Michigan Ave about a month later about to try to either rob me or carjack me. The 3rd time had me on high alert so when I saw the nigga gettin' ready to run up I unlatched a push knife I had on my keychain and got the butterfly knife out that I kept sticking out of my watch pocket. Nigga saw the two blades and turned around and ran off. Shit had me scared shitless 'cause it was so soon after the last incident.

5th time: When my ex miscarried and we lost our child, but she almost lost her own life in the process. I spoke on that in another thread.
damn bruh. street life aint no joke

ya'll just living wrong with all these near death experiences lol

but honestly the most scared i've ever been in my adult life was gettin caught fuckin up and thinking my marriage was over

literally had the shakes

i've had bad police run ins and all that other bs happen around me but that shit didnt hit me in the gut like the thought of losing my family

had that shit done several times

once in my driveway while the bm is on the porch raising hell and recording...damn near got me shot

on a completely different note lol, she put one to my head before too

What you did?

had that shit done several times

once in my driveway while the bm is on the porch raising hell and recording...damn near got me shot

on a completely different note lol, she put one to my head before too
Lol ain’t no way

What you did?

i was about to go outta town with my brother

she comes out the bedroom, tosses me a pack of rubbers, puts the .380 to my shit and says "dont bring me back nothing"

bro thought we were fuckin nuts....and we didnt do or plan on doing shit btw....we just drank and went by all his peoples

i was about to go outta town with my brother

she comes out the bedroom, tosses me a pack of rubbers, puts the .380 to my shit and says "dont bring me back nothing"

bro thought we were fuckin nuts....and we didnt do or plan on doing shit btw....we just drank and went by all his peoples
Oh SHIT

ya'll just living wrong with all these near death experiences lol

but honestly the most scared i've ever been in my adult life was gettin caught fuckin up and thinking my marriage was over

literally had the shakes

i've had bad police run ins and all that other bs happen around me but that shit didnt hit me in the gut like the thought of losing my family
I done had a gun pulled on me.
My cousin friend was shot and killed right next to while we was already riding bikes together
Been arrested

But the thought of losing my wife and kid was by far the scariest shit that ever happen to me.
:Pathetic: what is this Al B Sure shit

Legit scared when the condom broke on a broad I hit and skeeted in. All thought was if she ends up pregnant.......
random-attack.gif

Had a family member on trial and if found guilty they was guaranteed to get life.

Honestly I've never been scared in my near death experiences really weird.

Legit scared when the condom broke on a broad I hit and skeeted in. All thought was if she ends up pregnant.......
random-attack.gif

Had a family member on trial and if found guilty they was guaranteed to get life.

Same.

I think the idea of losing something or in your case gaining something else and having to deal with the consequences is where shit get real

Same.

I think the idea of losing something or in your case gaining something else and having to deal with the consequences is where shit get real

I would've been good with a kid at that really young age I just didn't want a kid with her. I wanted to fuck her but I didn't want a kid with her and I know she would've kept it.

I also was so fucked up mentally at that age where that gif ain't jokes that shit was a real option. I didn't even like the broad as a person but I was a horny young nigga and she had a A-1 body and decent face so I wanted to fuck her and nothing else.

random-attack.gif

What's fucked up for me was that as I got older, the thought of knocking up a broad after the condom broke didn't generate the same level of fear like it did when I was 19.

I was recklessly rawing this bulldog looking hoodrat and she hit me with the I’m late text. It ended up being nothing but that was the scariest day of my life.

lol smashing a chick who's childhood nickname was "Bosco" or "Buster"

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back