Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Sexyy Red Ft. Drake - U My Everything (BBL Drizzy)

I can appreciate him trying to make light of this situation

It only confirms that him and Metro make his music together

I am not surprised that Drake flipped it. That's something he's supposed to do. Can't give Metro the complete upper hand (pause)

I'm sorry but I already know what BBL Drizzy is supposed to mean so there's no "smart" way of flipping it.

Even with him making it about paying for shorties BBL's is a stretch Armstrong reach and is akin to fitting a square peg in a triangle hole.

Gotta stop giving passes for corny shit.

Lol or maybe just maybe it's part of his formula. Sexy one of the hottest female acts out and Drake giving her back a ft for getting on his album. Chick's love Sexxy Redd, I can 100% see why guys on here wouldn't, but she got a super cool personality and likeable outside the rap so I see why folks flock to her.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ears Bleeding GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

It ain't for me but grown ass women stay blasting her shit, clubs go crazy, and she naturally liked outside rap. It's a fact she hot right now. now wether you like or not thats another thing.

Fam, what are you talking about? Is it good or is it not? Do you like it or do you not.

Niggas have made trash go viral time and time again. Idc about none of that other stuff.

Back