Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet: Thought

• Total voters
Aye get your own angle fam. You dont know hip hop is my angle.

Plus I never said Twista cant spit or isnt dope. I just said you wildin for saying Twista top tier like BT is. Its a different class

Maybe not to you fam, but he's stop tier. He just doesn't get looked at in the same light due to his style.

The Love Below fam

220px-Outkast-speakerboxx-lovebelow.jpg

Shout out to the homie @5th Letter

So by this standard Rakim isn't a legend, Eric B & Rakim are legends or 3k ain't a legend but Outkat is. Right
Rakim is a legend for basically inventing the modern rap style, that has nothing to do with Eric B.

I would say 3k isnt a legend solo, Outkast as a whole are legends. Can't give you legend status for half the work and features.

The Roots are legends because they are a live instrument band that has been around for 20+ yrs, that's legendary, not because of BT's rapping.

BT just released a 5 song EP with 9th...

That's more solo raps than 3 stacks ever did...

Man what we doing right now lol

Black ain't on a group with other rhymers, its him solo

I don't see how the band is legendary but the soloist isn't
All im saying it's not only about rhymes. The Roots are legends for more reasons then just rhymes, so I can't say the rhymer is legendary outside of the group.

So, The Roots are legends for making it cool to rhyme over live instrumentation but the guy actually rhyming over the live instrumentation and making it sound good isnt a legend.

This is yall logic?

All im saying it's not only about rhymes. The Roots are legends for more reasons then just rhymes, so I can't say the rhymer is legendary outside of the group.
I get it....but I don't

Because again, the only thing He/Roots haven't done is drop a Pop album that sold 3x plat

Last edited:
Rakim is a legend for basically inventing the modern rap style, that has nothing to do with Eric B.

I would say 3k isnt a legend solo, Outkast as a whole are legends. Can't give you legend status for half the work and features.

The Roots are legends because they are a live instrument band that has been around for 20+ yrs, that's legendary, not because of BT's rapping.

tenor.gif

Back