Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet: Thought

• Total voters
And a whopping 314 people heard it

giphy.gif

Streams of Thoughts had close to a million listens so far just on spotify.

A million listens just on spotify aint bad in a month for a rapper who 20+ years in with nothing but a twitter video as promotion.

Just admit you was wrong and he a legend fam.

Streams of Thoughts had close to a million listens so far just on spotify.

A million listens just on spotify aint bad in a month for a rapper who 20+ years in with nothing but a twitter video as promotion.

Just admit you was wrong and he a legend fam.

That shit sold 9k first week.

That shit sold 9k first week.

Right. But still close to a million people listened to it in over a month just on the streaming service I use. Shows that 20+ years later, when most rappers are never heard from and become regular people, he still gets a million plus listens for a release with 0 promotion. Not bad.

Right. But still close to a million people listened to it in over a month just on the streaming service I use. Shows that 20+ years, when most rappers are never heard from and irrelevant, he still gets a million plus listens for a release with 0 promotion. Not bad.

9k first week is 9k the first week fam. Nigga went triple aluminum foil.

So you think BT would have as long as a career if it wanst for the Roots? You think we'd even be having this discussion if he wasnt in the band? This nigga aint MJ in the Jackson 5, this nigga aint Beyonce in Destiny's Child, this nigga David Ruffin.

Hes the main vocalist of the band so he is all that.

Yo atleast @Goldie is trying to make valid counters, fuck is you doing fam? Haha

9k first week is 9k the first week fam. Nigga went triple aluminum foil.

You know damn right its more about streams and listens in 2018 especially when this is a mixtape and not an album and the only promition was a choppy ass twitter video.

A million+ listens in a month is impressive but I know you got a point to prove so I feel you

Hes the main vocalist of the band so he is all that.

Yo atleast @Goldie is trying to make valid counters, fuck is you doing fam? Haha
He still aint bigger then the band my guy. He would have gotten lost in the sauce of the 90s if it wasnt for the band. He woulda had a "Yall Remember Black Thought" thread if he was solo.

Back