Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet: Thought

• Total voters
Lyrically both>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BT

And according to this thread, that means they're legends.

I'm bout to add em to the list now, brb
What????

You be letting them wildly exaggerated battles really gas you like this huh?

Get them gutter gutter monkey faced niggas the fuck outta here

Track for track, verse for verse, bar for bar Black Thought bodies them niggas

So why was Twista a vet, obviously high on the skill side, sold gold and plat records, hits, long ass career. Maybe because yall are just going on how you fell about them.

You just activated my trap card doggie.

latest

So you think emceeing wise Twista is on the same level as BT? BT is top tier with Nas, Jay, Pun, 3k and them. Go head and say hes not and further prove my point.

You know hip hop but got Twista that high?

Your opinions on this topic are all void and dismissed now fam.

We can wrap this up now folks.

Twista obviously has a different style than the traditional rappers you named, so Twista's not one of the first you think of. But any nigga knows what MC'n is, knows Twista is a monster on the mic. The fact that you're questioning that, lets me know you're not as knowledgeable on hiphop as you think.

Nigga had 1 plat album in a 20 year plus career. If yall don't get this weak ass shit out my face.

The nigga aint a legend, period.

Same niggas talkin this lyrical MC shit, the same niggas who voted for wack ass Ice T and Too Short. If yall dont get all the way the fuck outta here

There is just nothing legendary about his career by himself, simple as that. Roots = Legends , BT = Vet
Would it better if the group name was Black Thought and The Roots

We talking about a rapper and his production crew. Or are you saying the production >>>> rapper?

JMJ>>>>Run and DMV

Jazzy Jeff>>>Will Smith?

He IS the Roots b. How you gonna crown one and not the other?

Nigga had 1 plat album in a 20 year plus career. If yall don't get this weak ass shit out my face.

The nigga aint a legend, period.
And yet they still getting booked like crazy

Still on TV every night

Still booking tours across the globe.......

We talking about a rapper and his production crew. Or are you saying the production >>>> rapper?

JMJ>>>>Run and DMV

Jazzy Jeff>>>Will Smith?

Will Smith had his biggest album w/o Jazz

Black thought hasn't done shit w/o the roots and even with em he hasn't made an impact.

Get this mf df outta here.

Twista obviously has a different style than the traditional rappers you named, so Twista's not one of the first you think of. But any nigga knows what MC'n is, knows Twista is a monster on the mic. The fact that you're questioning that, lets me know you're not as knowledgeable on hiphop as you think.

Aye get your own angle fam. You dont know hip hop is my angle.

Plus I never said Twista cant spit or isnt dope. I just said you wildin for saying Twista top tier like BT is. Its a different class

JMJ>>>>Run and DMV

Jazzy Jeff>>>Will Smith?

Nope. The crew's sound and what it is makes it legendary, BT is just a piece of that.

Back