Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
Fam put a 3rd category fam. Put an icon category fam. Mfers that say they cant put Jay and Nas on the same list as BT got a point.

I cant wait for the 3rd category to be added mfers like Fab still being voted as a vet. Gonna be hilarious.

Yup.

I’m that’s person

lmaooo foh

Black Thought dropped a project last year that went triple wood. His single has 300k views. Every single jada has dropped within the last 2 years has millions of views. Cut it out.

Now we debating actual numbers. Not numbers I made up. But actual numbers on actual platforms used by actual people.

You got it though fam. It is what it is.

Jada aint extremely famous man.

Love Jada, but youngins outside of NY aint gonna recognize Jada.

Hip Hop is the worst genre to this with. Hip Hop is a young mans sport that does not respect its elders one bit. The biggest rappers of any 5 year stretch are only recognized by fans of that 5 year stretch. Everyone else is gone and forgotten.

40+ years of hip hop, and other than Pac, Jay, Big, Nas, Diddy, 50, and Em no rapper is universally recognized by fans of all eras.

Its the one thing I hate bout hip hop. Every 5 years is kind of a bubble of its own.

Points were made

I post my facts fam. The billboard #s say differently too.

I aint disputing your facts family.

You got that on this single push, jada got more views on youtube than the roots last single.

I got that roots got way more views overall on youtube, to the point its not compable.

I also got that on spotify the Roots get a million more listens monthly than Jada, and 300k more than Red.

Go ahead and post Apple music and tidal views if you can get them.

If im wrong im wrong.

Last edited:
Roots got more views on youtube. The Roots got 2.5 mil monthly views on spotify, Red got 2.2, Jadakiss got 1.4. Someone pull up apple music views, bet money Roots got more.

Get all 3 and pull up their higest views on youtube and i bet the top 5 are all Roots songs.

All 3 of these mfers are known mostly to people in their era. BT gets more play today than the other two and had plaques at their most popular.

Cmon man.

Point Blank Period. wrap this thread up!

I aint disputing your facts family.

You got that on this single push, jada got more views on youtube than the roots last single.

I got that roots got way more views overall, to the point its not compable.

I also got that on spotify the Roots get a million more listens monthly than Jada, and 300k more than Red.

Go ahead and post Apple music and tidal views if you can get them.

If im wrong im wrong.

Still not really buying those #s, but lets roll with em. You're using The Roots #s, not BT #s. Plus you're only counting Jada's #s, not the lox and ruff ryder #s. Lol anyway you slice it fam. Jada is superior.

Still not really buying those #s, but lets roll with em. You're using The Roots #s, not BT #s. Plus you're only counting Jada's #s, not the lox and ruff ryder #s. Lol anyway you slice it fam. Jada is superior.

Dont make me take screenshots and just take my word fam. Youtube you can check on your own. Spotify someone gonna have to verify the numbers if yall need, im not wasting time with screenshots.

And the Roots got 1 rapper. 2.5 mil people aint listening to the Roots to hear questlove on the drums.

And the reason I didnt post the Lox was out of respect for them. it hurt me to see they getting 350k views a month on spotify.

But since you asked, jada + lox = 1.7 mil, red = 2.2, Roots = 2.7.

Dont make me take screenshots and take my word fam. Youtube you can check on your own. Spotify someone gonna have to verify the numbers if yall need, im not wasting time with screenshots.

And the Roots got 1 rapper. 2.5 mil people aint listening to the Roots to hear questlove on the drums.

And the reason I didnt post the Lox was out of respect for them. it hurt me to see they getting 350k views a month on spotify.

But since you aske, jada + lox = 1.7 mil, red = 2.2, Roots = 2.7.

So jada and the lox gets 1.7 mill views a month , and the video he just dropped a couple weeks ago already has 2 mill..... yea aight.

The numbers don't add up. Especially when BT's last album sold 9k copies lmaooo These billboard proven #s. You're talkin about spotify #s.... from mfs playing songs from 95.

TODAY, jada is still more relevant.

Dont make me take screenshots and just take my word fam. Youtube you can check on your own. Spotify someone gonna have to verify the numbers if yall need, im not wasting time with screenshots.

But since you asked, jada + lox = 1.7 mil, red = 2.2, Roots = 2.7.

What about just BT vs Jadakiss

Shit killing me.
So jada and the lox gets 1.7 mill views a month , and the video he just dropped a couple weeks ago already has 2 mill..... yea aight.

The numbers don't add up. Especially when BT's last album sold 9k copies lmaooo These billboard proven #s. You're talkin about spotify #s.... from mfs playing songs from 95.

Fam just notice you aint debating me no more, you debating actual numbers.

Lets call it man. Good scrap. Shit went 12 rounds. Ima say I beat you 11 out of 12 of them. You got me with the new Jada single even though his shit wont be remembered after this promotion push.

:hahaha: ...Nigga who cares what year or song it was. IT GOT PLAYED.

BreakableDeliciousCapybara-size_restricted.gif

I always ask ppl out in the *real world* these types of questions and the general consensus is Black thought is a legend. Some niggas said hes not a legend because they couldnt recite 3 verses from him which is dumb ass hell because I cant spit 3 rakim verses off the top of my head but the man is still a legend.

anywho, fuck the criteria and the comparisons. The majority of niggas gon say hes a legend, word to the polls, and thats what matters.

I dont care about how someone else feels about it. the general consensus is what matters.

Wrap this shit up

Back