Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
That's been answered multiple times.

If we're gonna make a list, it's gonna be done right. And i'm not allowing mfs to discredit certain artists for shit and then give passes to artists for the same shit. Nah.

If we're gonna make a list, it's gonna be done right. And i'm not allowing mfs to discredit certain artists for shit and then give passes to artists for the same shit. Nah.

But you the one doin' this.

Niggas been votin' BT as a legend coz he the front man of Roots and he's a top 15 or so rapper. I can fully understand if that's not enough for you to call him a legend. But it's something.

Anything you say about Jada not gonna be as impressive as that but you want him in same way.

lol where the fuck are these?

Roots got more views on youtube. The Roots got 2.5 mil monthly views on spotify, Red got 2.2, Jadakiss got 1.4. Someone pull up apple music views, bet money Roots got more.

Get all 3 and pull up their higest views on youtube and i bet the top 5 are all Roots songs.

All 3 of these mfers are known mostly to people in their era. BT gets more play today than the other two and had plaques at their most popular.

Cmon man.

we all been doing this forum shit for a long time. You know it's not gonna be a consensus on everything.

They the votes stand. Cuz it's gonna some you feel are not legends that get voted yes and some that you think are legends that get voted no.

And we'll hear "I'm stopping the tourney" again.

Roots got more views on youtube. The Roots got 2.5 mil monthly views on spotify, Red got 2.2, Jadakiss got 1.4. Someone pull up apple music views, bet money Roots got more.

Get all 3 and pull up their higest views on youtube and i bet the top 5 are all Roots songs.

All 3 of these mfers are known mostly to people in their era. BT gets more play today than the other two and had plaques at their most popular.

Cmon man.

I think this just proves my point.

Kiss and BT are in the same category. Vets

Fam put a 3rd category fam. Put an icon category fam. Mfers that say they cant put Jay and Nas on the same list as BT got a point.

I cant wait for the 3rd category to be added mfers like Fab still being voted as a vet. Gonna be hilarious.

Also, Styles > Jada
and this is where yall start..

i like styles better too, i think his bars hit harder.. but i understand why jada is considered the head of the group and why he has more claim to being a legend than styles...

but if you just looking at bars... to you it's simple....

styles >>jada

but it's not just about bars.. it's about impact...

If skills sold truth be told
I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I want to rhyme like Common Sense (But I did five Mil)
I ain't been rhyming like Common since

BT ain't making it to legendary status just cuz he got bars, when half the hip hop community aint even listening to half the shit he put out..

it's mad niggaz who can rip a 16.....

Nas got out rapped by a ngga who only made one song.. is he a legend? he out rapped nas....

I think this just proves my point.

Kiss and BT are in the same category. Vets

Fam ima disagree but atleast your voting consistent.

This is moreso for mfers saying Jada and Red is so much more recognizable than BT in 2020 while BT getting more plays on every platform.

But you the one doin' this.

Niggas been votin' BT as a legend coz he the front man of Roots and he's a top 15 or so rapper. I can fully understand if that's not enough for you to call him a legend. But it's something.

Anything you say about Jada not gonna be as impressive as that but you want him in same way.

Nothing you said was impressive. Lupe is also ranked 18 on here. And it's funny you bring up his ranking on here, cuz when niggas mentioned Jada's ranking on and off here niggas said it didn't matter. But now you're bring up him being ranked 15 like that means anything.

"he was a leader of a band" , who gives af lol

BT has 0 legendary moments. Barely recognizable. Little to no impact. The list goes on.

From All About the Benjamins to We gon make it>>>>>>>>>>>>

"he was a leader of a band" , who gives af lol

BT has 0 legendary moments. Barely recognizable. Little to no impact. The list goes on.

From All About the Benjamins to We gon make it>>>>>>>>>>>>

See this is what mean when I say, your claims to want us to be unbiased is BS. When your not even doing it.

Is he verse on Super Lyrical still not brought up to this day.

Did he not just have the hip hop going crazy over his Flex freestyle

but okay.

Cmon man.

lmaooo foh

Black Thought dropped a project last year that went triple wood. His single has 300k views. Every single jada has dropped within the last 2 years has millions of views. Cut it out.

See this is what mean when I say, your claims to want us to be unbiased is BS. When your not even doing it.

Is he verse on Super Lyrical still not brought up to this day.

Did he not just have the hip hop going crazy over his Flex freestyle

but okay.

lmaooo I just made a post yesterday callin this shit out.

I name

All About the Benjamins
Blackout
Reservoir Dogs
John Blaze
Niggas done started something
24 hrs to live
Banned From TV
etc

and niggas go to is the song he got smoked by Pun lmaooo you can't make this shit up

Back