Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leader of the Household, Man or Woman?

Who Should Lead The Household?

• Total voters
Plus, I don't believe in the concept of "happy wife, happy life" I don't believe my man should appease me at the expense of his own "happiness."

lol that just sounds like emotional abuse rather than romantic investment.

A man doesnt need to be the sole leader in the relationship. sorry
thats such a biblical way of thinking

leaders are prone to error all the time.
relationships are about a partnership.

who has the best skill set to make certain decisions?

Im terrible with money (my spending habits are outrageous) so maybe a man that can help me manange my money responsibly can take the lead when it comes to bills

but lets say he doesnt really know how to navigate other areas of our relationship/daily lives but I do,

ill take the leadership in that.

This isnt really either or...

Im a very submissive woman (I know shocker) and of course I want to look to my man for guidance, humility, balance, and kindness but I hope he also looks to me for that too.

Men leading households is a tired ass trope and I wonder if all the pressure that is put on men to lead is what causes so many marriages/relationships to fail.

I mean niggas are human af

Would u be cool if your nigga told you he wants you to be the leader of the household?

Would u be cool if your nigga told you he wants you to be the leader of the household?

I wouldnt even be with someone that would say that to me.

My man would say:

“hey do you mind if I take the lead here and you back me up on it? or do you feel more comfortable taking the lead here? I want us to be on the same page witcho sexy ass.”

:hahaha:

I wouldnt even be with someone that would say that to me.

My man would say:

“hey do you mind if I take the lead here and you back me up on it? or do you feel more comfortable taking the lead here? I want us to be on the same page witcho sexy ass.”

:hahaha:

:dfbruh:

Plus, I don't believe in the concept of "happy wife, happy life" I don't believe my man should appease me at the expense of his own "happiness."

lol that just sounds like emotional abuse rather than romantic investment.
giphy (30).gif

Being breadwinner isnt end all be all. I know a guy that spoils his child but the second some shit needs to be handled hes passive as fuck. Its no wonder shes gettin into the type of shit she is.

Men SHOULD be the leaders of the home. But some end up being in the submissive position due to her being the breadwinner.

If a "man" is in a submissive position because the woman is the breadwinner that relationship is doomed to fail and I wouldn't exactly call the male in that relationship a man.

If a "man" is in a submissive position because the woman is the breadwinner that relationship is doomed to fail and I wouldn't exactly call the male in that relationship a man.
She don’t respect him and if your woman don’t respect you, then the relationship is dead.

Back