Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leader of the Household, Man or Woman?

Who Should Lead The Household?

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Are you still old fashioned when it comes to a man being the head of the household?

Do you feel it's necessary for the man to lead the family or do you feel the woman can/should lead?

@ the ladies, how would you feel if your man wanted u to lead the household?

@ the fellas, how would you feel if your lady wanted to lead the household and wouldn't let you?

Men SHOULD be the leaders of the home. But some end up being in the submissive position due to her being the breadwinner.

Men SHOULD be the leaders of the home. But some end up being in the submissive position due to her being the breadwinner.
Not just breadwinner, but there are also some men who in society are considered weak and end up with a "strong" women.

I believe a man should ALWAYS be the lead. Even in times when he may not be the breadwinner. I’ve been leading my house for the last 2.5 years and although, I wasn’t in any rush to be with someone, I know having a man would take the weight off.

In my last relationship, it was times when I was the breadwinner but he still called the shots. Being the breadwinner to me, is just a part of being a leader of the home. Life happens and I can understand if he fell on hard times but he better still run the shit.

If you can’t lead, you’re weak. I don’t like weak niggas. So, I will feel some way if my man asks me to lead the home. Not that I can’t do it but if I got a man in my life, I prefer he lead. I have my ways but I know how to be submissive.

I'd rather my s/o be the leader or head of the household. I can follow. I've said before that I've came to terms that being submissive doesn't mean weakness so it's all good.

The leader should be the person most fit to lead that particular relationship.

It's like I do feel the man should lead.... traditionally

But if it's best for the woman to lead... Then so fucking be it.....

And when I say lead, I don’t mean foot every gotdamn bill. I don’t know. I’ve always had an issue with the man paying everything when I’m using the shit too. It just didn’t seem fair.

The leader should be the person most fit to lead that particular relationship.

It's like I do feel the man should lead.... traditionally

But if it's best for the woman to lead... Then so fucking be it.....
What scenarios would make the woman more fit?

For me and mine, my husband is the leader of the household but we share responsibilities & decision making

I prefer my man be the head of the household regardless of how much he makes. I do not want a man who feels he is beneath me, that is a turn off.

What scenarios would make the woman more fit?

Making decisions for the household. Speaking up for the house hold. Having the final word on most arguments.

Being the default go to person in the house in most serious scenarios.

You don't always make a conscious declaration on who runs the household, but if you pay attention to who has the most absolute voice in things it's normally quite clear.

Many women are significantly stronger with life skills than their men. And while they may give homie the respect.. It's fairly clear who's running shit if u pay attention

I think depending on the situation leading can be fluid. I don't think a man taking point suddenly means a woman has no power or decision making in the relationship. It's all about support and what works to continue and build the relationship. As long as communication is still there and neither is being hurt negatively it doesn't necessarily matter who leads in the household in my opinion. It's more of a joint thing and depends on what's needed at that time.

And when I say lead, I don’t mean foot every gotdamn bill. I don’t know. I’ve always had an issue with the man paying everything when I’m using the shit too. It just didn’t seem fair.
im crushing on you right now....try not to mess it up

here i go with my shit.

i think the man should lead if hes leader quality. most people are not leaders and tend to think the wrong things qualifies them as leaders.
It might just be the woman who makes the better leader but then she should understand what her position is and be ok with it.

i have seen some women who dont want to be the leader but tries to make all the decisions without the responsibility.
I have seen some guys that think talking loud and pussy pounding is the qualifications.

as a couple you should both understand where you are going and execute the best decision to get their together but have the man take the lead on it.

the man needs to be able to influence the household without imposing his will. Same for the woman.

Its sad that the posts in this thread is so simple but doesnt happen

Making decisions for the household. Speaking up for the house hold. Having the final word on most arguments.

Being the default go to person in the house in most serious scenarios.

You don't always make a conscious declaration on who runs the household, but if you pay attention to who has the most absolute voice in things it's normally quite clear.

Many women are significantly stronger with life skills than their men. And while they may give homie the respect.. It's fairly clear who's running shit if u pay attention
Do you think a man's inability to be a leader makes him weak?

Back