Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies night

Is shorty

• Total voters
And you didnt answer the question eithee @Meeks

Are you beefin with your dude if he grab someone elses titties in your presences?

Nah, see the thing is I don’t have to worry about my man doing that. You gotta ask that to someone who’s man doesn’t understand boundaries when it comes to another persons body. I can’t help you with that one buddy.

Nah, see the thing is I don’t have to worry about my man doing that. You gotta ask that to someone who’s man doesn’t understand boundaries when it comes to another persons body. I can’t help you with that one buddy.

You said nah, but then said you are saying nah cuz your man wouldnt do that lol. That aint the scenario. Im sayong you witness this happening and bothe parties are cool with it. It aint a question of right and wrong. Im askong you how YOU would feel if yo dude did that to a complicit woman he's dancing with at a club.

You just avoiding answering the question at this point. Its cool.

You said nah, but then said you are saying nah cuz your man wouldnt do that lol. That aint the scenario. Im sayong you witness this happening and bothe parties are cool with it. It aint a question of right and wrong. Im askong you how YOU would feel if yo dude did that to a complicit woman he's dancing with at a club.

You just avoiding answering the question at this point. Its cool.

I’m not saying nah as in NO, that’s literally how I talk. Stop reaching please.

Again, I don’t have issues with my man being extra. I’m not sure how hard that is to understand. The fact that you keep trying to drag it though is killing me.

If you feel your woman dancing like this is an issue, that’s ok. You feel differently than me, we will live.

I’m not saying nah as in NO, that’s literally how I talk. Stop reaching please.

Again, I don’t have issues with my man being extra. I’m not sure how hard that is to understand. The fact that you keep trying to drag it though is killing me.

If you feel your woman dancing like this is an issue, that’s ok. You feel differently than me, we will live.

Thats all you had to say lol.

If thats how yall rock then that's cool. You wouldnt have a problem with the hypothetical because yall are cool with it.

Some people arent.

Good talk.

Thats all you had to say lol.

If thats how yall rock then that's cool. You wouldnt have a problem with the hypothetical because yall are cool with it.

Some people arent.

Good talk.

Again, dragging it.
The hypothetical wouldn’t happen, thus I don’t need to think about it.

I don’t respect not one man that feels it’s ok to touch someone inappropriately.

My man knows that and I know he wouldn’t do it.

Again, dragging it.
The hypothetical wouldn’t happen, thus I don’t need to think about it.

I don’t respect not one man that feels it’s ok to touch someone inappropriately.

My man knows that and I know he wouldn’t do it.

What makes the scenario inappropriate under the circumstances of being in the club when both parties are cool with it?

Inappropriate, C. I wouldn't say its cheating though, but definitely inappropriate

If she my girl and she is doing that, then she can get tf out of here with all that. Goodbye.

Relationship is over

Back