Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies night

Is shorty

• Total voters
I’m gonna be biting my lip watching him dance because when he’s done, we are keeping it moving. That’s just gonna make me wanna give my man the kitty when we get home.
Meeks im bout to catch me flight to Tennessee....

I forgot Meeks fucks with hoes too
maxresdefault.jpg

Carry on stunna

I don’t see the harm in it. It’s not like he’s feeling me up and being extra.

It’s also my body, so if my man is that insecure over a dance it says a lot about him.

Mf upset over a whole DANCE lmao.
Dick slapping against ya ass but he not feeling you up lmao wow...

Dick slapping against ya ass but he not feeling you up lmao wow...

His dick is in his pants sir.

Stop with the dramatics please. It’s really not that serious. I don’t know about anyone else but my family is from the islands, I can’t see me dancing any other way.

yeah, dancing is dancing as far as im concerned....if you're out with lady friends I would assume you're gonna dance

I just wouldnt wanna see the shit or have somebody coming tell me oh she was dry humpin a nigga in the corner for like 4 songs

shits super hypothetical for me tho, because my woman dont dance or club

I don’t see the harm in it. It’s not like he’s feeling me up and being extra.

It’s also my body, so if my man is that insecure over a dance it says a lot about him.

Mf upset over a whole DANCE lmao.

Should I not enjoy myself dancing? So I’m suppose to dance and look miserable doing it?

When I go out, I go to have fun. Not pick up dudes at the club (when I very rarely do go clubbing). If my man was getting a dance like this, I wouldn’t feel a way. I expect him to go out and dance, what’s the fun in that if he can’t?

See, ya’ll extra as fuck lmfao. How tf can you tell she initiated this dance from THIS picture? Because she’s enjoying it?

Nope y’all play too much.

200.gif

Walk in the club wit ya homie, ya girl at the bar. Full ass on a nigga dick..u bout to bug

Ya homie like..bruh, be secure, let her rock..

Let her rock on a nigga thats rock..u gave her a rock, now she on that nigga like a fiend for ready rock..

By that time u realize he's antagonizing u...

Now u gotta shoot up the whole bar

Back