Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies night

Is shorty

• Total voters
That's what meeks wants
First off, that sounds real weird.

If I went out to ANY club or whatever, my man would know where I’m at so nah, he’s not going to just walk in on me doing anything.

Sounds a bit insecure gottacheckonmygirlandseewhatshesreallydoing-ish.

Lol meek the type to have her man get beat the hell up for trying to claim what's his only for her to turn round and be like "well if u didnt overreact to us dancing"

Nah, I sound like someone who’s not about to expect someone to go out and me feel I OWN them. I expect the same since I’m not anyone’s property. Dancing and fucking are two different things so I’m secure enough to not be bothered by some broad dancing on my dude.

This is a waste of time. I don’t even go to straight clubs, I go to gay clubs and dance on bitches LMAOOOOO.

Yo You know what @Meeks!

tenor.gif

Shit disrespectful.

In my heavy clubbing days, I would go out and dance like that and every single time the nigga dick got hard (I felt it all on my booty cheeks), had a few niggas whip the mf out. Had a nigga or two try to slip they hands in my bottoms. At the time it was all in fun, I was young and that was my main focus was to go out and have a blast but when my nigga found out, oohwee. Nipped that shit in the bud.

Now that I’m older, I’d definitely never do it again if I’m in a relationship. Single tho... they getting all these gyrations.

First off, that sounds real weird.

If I went out to ANY club or whatever, my man would know where I’m at so nah, he’s not going to just walk in on me doing anything.

Sounds a bit insecure gottacheckonmygirlandseewhatshesreallydoing-ish.
I'm insecure, I'm doing bodily harm

It's inappropriate IMO.

Every couple needs to come to thier own individual agreements as to what is inappropriate and what isnt for THEM tho.

But i will say if you a migga and you frequent strip clubs and pay for lap dances, this wouldnt be a hill to die on.

His dick is in his pants sir.

Stop with the dramatics please. It’s really not that serious. I don’t know about anyone else but my family is from the islands, I can’t see me dancing any other way.

I like titties.

They fun to play with.

If we together and i wanna grab someone elses clothed breastuses to "have fun" and do it....we beefin?

I like titties.

They fun to play with.

If we together and i wanna grab someone elses clothed breastuses to "have fun" and do it....we beefin?

Fuck does that have to do with dancing?
ABW has some of the most extra dramatic sassy ass niggas on here.

The shit y’all try to compare things to is a little weird.

#metoo #help #whyniggasgotoofar

Fuck does that have to do with dancing?
ABW has some of the most extra dramatic sassy ass niggas on here.

The shit y’all try to compare things to is a little weird.

#metoo #help #whyniggasgotoofar

You rationalized it being cool because tou just having fun dancing in that manner.

Playing with titties in any circumstances is fun. Im sure most men would agree. So lets make it a little easier to compare.

You and yo dude at the club im seperate areas. You see a chick with a J cup dancing in front of your man shaking her titties in his face. He grab em and join in the fun. She aint trippin and keep going.

You wilin or nah?

You rationalized it being cool because tou just having fun dancing in that manner.

Playing with titties in any circumstances is fun. Im sure most men would agree. So lets make it a little easier to compare.

You and yo dude at the club im seperate areas. You see a chick with a J cup dancing in front of your man shaking her titties in his face. He grab em and join in the fun. She aint trippin and keep going.

You wilin or nah?

My nigga how the fuck does that have anything to do with how they’re dancing in the picture?

Stop reaching for real. That is literally two different scenarios. If you don’t agree with it DON’T and you don’t need to give extra ass scenarios to not agree with it.

No dude in his right mind has EVER done some crazy shit like that when I’ve been out partying, we’ve danced and kept it moving. So if a dude grabs my breasts on some wild shit, we have a problem. That’s how ya’ll niggas get caught up, y’all try to validate the most violating shit.

My nigga how the fuck does that have anything to do with how they’re dancing in the picture?

Stop reaching for real. That is literally two different scenarios. If you don’t agree with it DON’T and you don’t need to give extra ass scenarios to not agree with it.

No dude in his right mind has EVER done some crazy shit like that when I’ve been out partying, we’ve danced and kept it moving. So if a dude grabs my breasts on some wild shit, we have a problem. That’s how ya’ll niggas get caught up, y’all try to validate the most violating shit.

You focusing on the wrong thing.

I made up a hypothetical situation that i knew most women in a relationship with a man would have an issue if they saw their dude acting in that manner.

You said if you dancong on a dude that aint you man in that manner in a club, you wouldnt understand why he would trip about it because you are just "having fun".

You essentially are rubbing your butt on a migga package. Thats gonna elicit a sexual response. The same way grabbing a woman clothed titties could. They realistically the same type of action. One is just looked at as acceptable and the other not so much.

Ive seen a migga grab titties dancing on a few occasions in a club. Its not unrealistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you didnt answer the question eithee @Meeks

Are you beefin with your dude if he grab someone elses titties in your presences?

Back