Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies night

Is shorty

• Total voters
C

its inappropriate, but if thats all she did thats all she did

I dont wanna hear about it from nobody I know or see no videos or memes like this.....but im not really trippin

giphy.gif

I don’t see the harm in it. It’s not like he’s feeling me up and being extra.

It’s also my body, so if my man is that insecure over a dance it says a lot about him.

Mf upset over a whole DANCE lmao.

Its not so much that she is dancing..I dont think its me being insecure, its just disrespectful. In this particular picture it looks like she initiated it and is enjoying too much lol.. Got her hands on her knees and he down low throwing meat on her kml.. She needs to enjoy herself when she goes out but at the same time, she is a representation of me. And I aint grinding on bitches when im out like this..

Should I not enjoy myself dancing? So I’m suppose to dance and look miserable doing it?

When I go out, I go to have fun. Not pick up dudes at the club (when I very rarely do go clubbing). If my man was getting a dance like this, I wouldn’t feel a way. I expect him to go out and dance, what’s the fun in that if he can’t?

See, ya’ll extra as fuck lmfao. How tf can you tell she initiated this dance from THIS picture? Because she’s enjoying it?

Nope y’all play too much.

Reactions: Lea
Understandable lol.. But you better be doing the little thing that women do where they just dancing with their girls or whatever.. But throwing ass on niggas?

See, ya’ll extra as fuck lmfao. How tf can you tell she initiated this dance from THIS picture? Because she’s enjoying it?

Nope y’all play too much.
So you walk into the part and y'all man getting rolled up like that. What you gonna do? Hyper her up?

So you walk into the part and y'all man getting rolled up like that. What you gonna do? Hyper her up?

I’m gonna be biting my lip watching him dance because when he’s done, we are keeping it moving. That’s just gonna make me wanna give my man the kitty when we get home.

Back