Welcome To aBlackWeb

LA Council President Nury Martinez resigns after leaked audio saying a black child looks like a monkey and needs to be beaten

I remember it being big news when the gang violence in LA spilled over and it was said that Mexican gangs in LA were given a greenlight to press and basically try to kill black folks in some neighborhoods. I heard about that shit going down in LA and I live across the country. That shit was so big to the point the gang members and leaders had to come out and talk about it. The racism between Mexicans and Black folks out there is well known

It's well-known in LA but it's not a hot button issue like Black people hating Jews or hating Jews.

Lol bruh, these Asians got a damn StopAsianHate bill because homeless cracked out Black people NYC attacked them during the peak of COVID.

Homeless cracked out Black people attack everyone in NYC. Black people are disportionately homeless. There's zombies everywhere.

There's no inborn hatred of Asian people in Black American culture. There's no inborn hatred of Jewish people in Black culture.

If a Black person hate Asian people it's because they tired of them coming into our neighborhoods with their shitty Chinese food and beauty supply stores in our poor ass neighborhoods. Accusing us of stealing. Beating us up. Calling the cops on us.

If a Black person hate Jews it's because we tired of them being music executives and managers in our music genres. Raping our artists blind. Being our landlords and raping our pockets blind. Being our shop owners and charging us the Black tax.

Hatred is wrong but so is being a punching bag for the entire world.

We have a clear socioeconomic, sociopolitical reason. Because they are a parasite upon our carcass. But us Black people can't talk about it openly or feel strongly about it because then we are racist. As if racism is simply a negative feeling towards a group of people.

But Asians out here getting laws made and clearly talking about defending themselves against homeless Black people. They over here tracking crimes against Asian people.

Jews can talk about defending Israel and glorify their military killing Palestinian kids and shit.

Everyone gets to defend themselves but us.

Other races hate us just for existing. We ain't ever did anything to as a group against Mexicans or Asians or Jews.

The shit is fucked up.

Last edited:
It's well-known in LA but it's not a hot button issue like Black people hating Jews or hating Jews.

Lol bruh, these Asians got a damn StopAsianHate bill because homeless cracked out Black people NYC attacked them during the peak of COVID.

Homeless cracked out Black people attack everyone in NYC. Black people are disportionately homeless. There's zombies everywhere.

There's no inborn hatred of Asian people in Black American culture. There's no inborn hatred of Jewish people in Black culture.

If a Black person hate Asian people it's because they tired of them coming into our neighborhoods with their shitty Chinese food and beauty supply stores in our poor ass neighborhoods. Accusing us of stealing. Beating us up. Calling the cops on us.

If a Black person hate Jews it's because we tired of them being music executives and managers in our music genres. Raping our artists blind.

We have a clear socioeconomic, sociopolitical reason. Because they are a parasite. But us Black people can't talk about it openly or feel strongly about it because then we are racist.

But Asians out here getting laws made and clearly talking about defending themselves against homeless Black people. They over here tracking crimes against Asian people.

Jews can talk about defending Israel and glorify their military killing kids and shit.

Other races hate us just for existing. We ain't ever did anything to as a group against Mexicans or Asians or Jews.

The shit is fucked up.

Is Black people hating Jews a hot button issue or does it only come up when something either blatantly or perceived to be antisemitic comes up? Because out of all the shit Black folks talk about, Jews ain't a topic that comes up that often from what I see. Hell most niggas couldn't even tell you flat out if they know any Jewish people there's so damn few of them. The shit with Asians yeah that's been a thing for a while, mainly because of which Asians immigrated over 1st and how they were picked, but Jews...outside of the stereotypes of them niggas ain't really talking about Jewish people like that and as you proved with a previous post don't even know the history as to why the stereotypes of them owning everything is seen as offensive

I thought only white folks can be racist according to some of y’all

you really need to shut the fuck up sometimes. Cause this is a lie you keep going hard for. Explaining how racism impacts other groups does not mean those groups can’t be racist but again and again you’re stuck on stupid.

All our political leaders are fucking pussy that's why.

All of our people are down with the fucking Democrats and promote this Black and Brown bullshit. They always included fucking Latinos in subjects about Black people.

Our leaders are politically stupid. Latino political leaders never say Black and Brown. They never talk about Black people, they talk about themselves.

But we stupid and think because Dominicans and Puerto Ricans in NYC fuck with us because they lived next door, it's like that everywhere.

Nah, Latinos for the most part, hate Black people and hate Blackness. They don't want curly hair, wide noses and full lips. Their kids say nigga more than the average Black person but they better not bring a nigga home.

Our leaders don't talk about race and ethnicity in a realistic way because the White liberals and leftists rely on a multi-racial coalition. Our Black Democrats are fucking bootlickers and follow that shit while Latinos and Asians look out for themselves.

So they can do racist shit with impunity, like Asians trying to get rid of Affirmative Action or Mexicans being on some KKK shit and we can't retaliate.

And they wonder why Black men ain't enthusiastic to vote for the Democrats. They pussy.

Bold is false. Latinos is a blanket umbrella for people in 20+ countries all with different histories and cultures. There's racism and colorism for sure but to say they for the most part hate Black people and Blackness is a stretch. Especially given how there's more Black folks in Latin America than anywhere not in Africa on the planet.

Last edited:
I like how the media and the internet isn't doing a deep dive on how fucking anti-Black Mexicans are and how they lord over Black people but they concerned about a deranged shoemaker and rapper that can't fucking spell.

Mexicans run LA. They dominate the fuck out of Black people but they gonna talk about the precious Jews and how they must be defended from the "violent" ravings of fucking Kanye...

This is the shit that piss me off. People today cannot discern from what's entertainment and what is real life

These Mexicans openly talk about La Raza and doing it stuff for their race. They are openly nationalistic. These politicians were manipulating territory according to race.

These motherfuckers are born and bred to be this way. This is their way of life. This is what they do when they get in power.

But the media and the internet stuck on Kanye lol.

Why nobody will acknowledge the racism Black people face from non-Black people?

When crazy homeless Black folks in NYC were was running around cracking Asians over the head, it was stop AsianHate. Black people secretly hate Asian people.

When Kanye goes on a rant against Jews. It's Black people secretly hate Jewish people.

But Mexicans doing this shit, it's just about those individual Mexicans.

Nah, let's talk about La Raza and Mexican-American nationalism and how it permeates through out LA.

Do y’all ever ask actual LA posters anything?

you really need to shut the fuck up sometimes. Cause this is a lie you keep going hard for. Explaining how racism impacts other groups does not mean those groups can’t be racist but again and again you’re stuck on stupid.
Wrong.

y’all love to point out that it’s impossible for black folks to be racist and only whites can be racist here but call other groups racist.

That rhetoric needs to stop.

I see you dropping the word stupid so what have YOUR so called smart self done/accomplished that make you so smart?

Putting on my tin foil hat on for a minute but what if the Mexican Mafia is putting the battery on their back to say and do these things?

That's actually what I was referring to in my other post. Forget the name of it but a documentary I watched about gang violence in LA covered this "green light" that had supposedly come down from the Mexican Mafia to rid their neighborhoods of all Black people. It got real bad after an innocent Black girl like 9 or 10 was killed in a drive by targeting somebody else. It was after that the MM leaders "somehow" got word out that the greenlight order was against other gang members only and not civilians.

From what I've been told by my friends born and raised in LA yeah there's division but unless you're in street/gang life that shit don't really touch you and most folks just get along and go about their day.

Wrong.

y’all love to point out that it’s impossible for black folks to be racist and only whites can be racist here but call other groups racist.

That rhetoric needs to stop.

I see you dropping the word stupid so what have YOUR so called smart self done/accomplished that make you so smart?

Bro your pov is stupid. This here is systematic racism because they moved shit around you talking about black folks calling somebody a slur. Both are racist but one is way more serious. And I’ve noticed whenever we bring up how other groups get treated wrong you are the first to say we got a cape on trying to protect them. You did that in Taiwan thread and another thread.

Bro your pov is stupid. This here is systematic racism because they moved shit around you talking about black folks calling somebody a slur. Both are racist but one is way more serious. And I’ve noticed whenever we bring up how other groups get treated wrong you are the first to say we got a cape on trying to protect them. You did that in Taiwan thread and another thread.

So the black folks that hold similar positions can be practice systemic racism? Yes or no

My entire point is all folks can practice all type of racism rather it be systemic or personal racism. Black/White/Asian

That's actually what I was referring to in my other post. Forget the name of it but a documentary I watched about gang violence in LA covered this "green light" that had supposedly come down from the Mexican Mafia to rid their neighborhoods of all Black people. It got real bad after an innocent Black girl like 9 or 10 was killed in a drive by targeting somebody else. It was after that the MM leaders "somehow" got word out that the greenlight order was against other gang members only and not civilians.

From what I've been told by my friends born and raised in LA yeah there's division but unless you're in street/gang life that shit don't really touch you and most folks just get along and go about their day.
I remember that case...

Is Black people hating Jews a hot button issue or does it only come up when something either blatantly or perceived to be antisemitic comes up? Because out of all the shit Black folks talk about, Jews ain't a topic that comes up that often from what I see. Hell most niggas couldn't even tell you flat out if they know any Jewish people there's so damn few of them. The shit with Asians yeah that's been a thing for a while, mainly because of which Asians immigrated over 1st and how they were picked, but Jews...outside of the stereotypes of them niggas ain't really talking about Jewish people like that and as you proved with a previous post don't even know the history as to why the stereotypes of them owning everything is seen as offensive

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I'm saying if the nation actually knew about Black American culture, we basically don't hate anyone. Like there's no group of people within a culture that we want to shit on and disenfranchise.

We don't teach our youth to be suspicious of, fearful of, discriminatory towards another group people.

We actually admire Jewish people more than anything lol but because of Farrakhan and Kanye, they trying make it seem like we want a damn Holocaust.

We don't be immigrants in other people countries right and then find the poorest, most hated group and shit on them, like immigrants do here. It's even more fucked up our advocacy allowed them to be here.

Like we ain't gonna go to Japan and shit on Japanese-Korean people, who are the niggas of Japan. If anything, we would be like that's fucked up.

I know I'm rambling and shit, but bottom line, I feel like we the are kid in class that everyone pick on and when we lash out, we get treated like we crazy.

If we out here cracked and homeless, attacking people in the street. Fix the homeless problem, don't make it out like Black Americans secretly hate and prey on Asian Americans. When that crazy ass cracker shot up a fucking massage shop in Atlanta, nobody made it seem like White people hate Asian people. White people commit more hate crimes than anybody in this country. We are the biggest victims of hate crimes, not Asians.

If Mexicans doing some Jim Crow shit in LA, then you need to have a damn investigation. From the gangs, to the racist ass warehouses in California, to the city council. Investigate that shit.

I'm tired of regular everyday Black America having to vote and kiss the ass of these Black Democrats who are afraid to talk about non-White socioeconomic and political aggression towards Black Americans because it'll fuck up this non-functional multi-minority bloc.

We deserve better.

I remember that case...

Yeah this was it. This was basically the breaking point that had civilians and gang members saying that shit had gone way too far and that's when it came out that the supposed green light was with another gang that hood was beefin with not on just any Black person they saw.

From what I've heard even a lot of the younger Mexican people out there want them gone. Now whether it's because they actually don't agree with the sentiments or don't like having their dirty laundry aired in this way is up for debate.

From what I've heard even a lot of the younger Mexican people out there want them gone. Now whether it's because they actually don't agree with the sentiments or don't like having their dirty laundry aired in this way is up for debate.

Mixture of both. It's really been the past generation and a half or so of Latinos who've gradually become more vocal about racism amongst latinos towards Black people both latino and non latino. But just like any other group there's some that don't like dirty laundry being aired vs those that want to publicly shame those who do hold those beliefs still.

So the black folks that hold similar positions can be practice systemic racism? Yes or no

My entire point is all folks can practice all type of racism rather it be systemic or personal racism. Black/White/Asian

Yes they can if some atl politician was doing bullshit to get some other group out of atl it would be obvious

Back