Welcome To aBlackWeb

LA Council President Nury Martinez resigns after leaked audio saying a black child looks like a monkey and needs to be beaten

Damn, for a second, I didn't even realize that shit was real. I thought they overlaid her voice with the video. lol

Man, those Mexicans were going in on that tape. We knew they took shots at Black and Asian people. It appears they went after Jews and Armenians too. It's crazy. Even LA politicians have that gang mentality

Ok so it’s about time for the gangs to get on some Al Capone shit and take this dude out. Lol not to sound like @DOS_patos but all them crips and bloods and I know the Koreans and Armenians can get them out.
Putting on my tin foil hat on for a minute but what if the Mexican Mafia is putting the battery on their back to say and do these things?

I like how the media and the internet isn't doing a deep dive on how fucking anti-Black Mexicans are and how they lord over Black people but they concerned about a deranged shoemaker and rapper that can't fucking spell.

Mexicans run LA. They dominate the fuck out of Black people but they gonna talk about the precious Jews and how they must be defended from the "violent" ravings of fucking Kanye...

This is the shit that piss me off. People today cannot discern from what's entertainment and what is real life

These Mexicans openly talk about La Raza and doing it stuff for their race. They are openly nationalistic. These politicians were manipulating territory according to race.

These motherfuckers are born and bred to be this way. This is their way of life. This is what they do when they get in power.

But the media and the internet stuck on Kanye lol.

Why nobody will acknowledge the racism Black people face from non-Black people?

When crazy homeless Black folks in NYC were was running around cracking Asians over the head, it was stop AsianHate. Black people secretly hate Asian people.

When Kanye goes on a rant against Jews. It's Black people secretly hate Jewish people.

But Mexicans doing this shit, it's just about those individual Mexicans.

Nah, let's talk about La Raza and Mexican-American nationalism and how it permeates through out LA.

This topic has been around since the early IC days. There used to be balance out here but too many sold out to political lobbies, as a result our communities lost all political influence. I'm old enough to remember when Tom Bradley was mayor here. Anyone who knows about Mexico and Latin America knows its' racist past, but still people cosigned this bullshit. All the outrage over these comments is fake because they allowed this shit.

I thought only white folks can be racist according to some of y’all

Not according me. Shit, any group can be racist if they get they can seize institutional power.

It's just that Black folks never seized institutional power and wielded it in a racist manner.

White people dominate everything in America...but then you got little pockets of the country like LA, where a group like the Mexicans got a chiefdom.

Or you got Atlanta where Black folks got a chiefdom that is rapidly declining due to non-Black people from the metro area, moving into the into the city proper.

Lol, Mexicans start running some shit, first thing they do is attack Black people.

Whether it's prison, an Amazon warehouse or politics, Black people become food.

They hate Black people and I don't know why lol.

I like how the media and the internet isn't doing a deep dive on how fucking anti-Black Mexicans are and how they lord over Black people but they concerned about a deranged shoemaker and rapper that can't fucking spell.

Mexicans run LA. They dominate the fuck out of Black people but they gonna talk about the precious Jews and how they must be defended from the "violent" ravings of fucking Kanye...

This is the shit that piss me off. People today cannot discern from what's entertainment and what is real life

These Mexicans openly talk about La Raza and doing it stuff for their race. They are openly nationalistic. These politicians were manipulating territory according to race.

These motherfuckers are born and bred to be this way. This is their way of life. This is what they do when they get in power.

But the media and the internet stuck on Kanye lol.

Why nobody will acknowledge the racism Black people face from non-Black people?

When crazy homeless Black folks in NYC were was running around cracking Asians over the head, it was stop AsianHate. Black people secretly hate Asian people.

When Kanye goes on a rant against Jews. It's Black people secretly hate Jewish people.

But Mexicans doing this shit, it's just about those individual Mexicans.

Nah, let's talk about La Raza and Mexican-American nationalism and how it permeates through out LA.

I remember it being big news when the gang violence in LA spilled over and it was said that Mexican gangs in LA were given a greenlight to press and basically try to kill black folks in some neighborhoods. I heard about that shit going down in LA and I live across the country. That shit was so big to the point the gang members and leaders had to come out and talk about it. The racism between Mexicans and Black folks out there is well known

This topic has been around since the early IC days. There used to be balance out here but too many sold out to political lobbies, as a result our communities lost all political influence. I'm old enough to remember when Tom Bradley was mayor here. Anyone who knows about Mexico and Latin America knows its' racist past, but still people cosigned this bullshit. All the outrage over these comments is fake because they allowed this shit.

All our political leaders are fucking pussy that's why.

All of our people are down with the fucking Democrats and promote this Black and Brown bullshit. They always included fucking Latinos in subjects about Black people.

Our leaders are politically stupid. Latino political leaders never say Black and Brown. They never talk about Black people, they talk about themselves.

But we stupid and think because Dominicans and Puerto Ricans in NYC fuck with us because they lived next door, it's like that everywhere.

Nah, Latinos for the most part, hate Black people and hate Blackness. They don't want curly hair, wide noses and full lips. Their kids say nigga more than the average Black person but they better not bring a nigga home.

Our leaders don't talk about race and ethnicity in a realistic way because the White liberals and leftists rely on a multi-racial coalition. Our Black Democrats are fucking bootlickers and follow that shit while Latinos and Asians look out for themselves.

So they can do racist shit with impunity, like Asians trying to get rid of Affirmative Action or Mexicans being on some KKK shit and we can't retaliate.

And they wonder why Black men ain't enthusiastic to vote for the Democrats. They pussy.

Back