Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

It's only gon get worse after Nov.

Whether trump wins or loses Protester are gonna feel it.

Lawmakers all over the country are doing what they can to limit protesters rights, while playing like they are down with the movement.

Yup, I’ve been saying that November is gonna be unlike anything we’ve ever seen regardless of who wins people are gonna be strapped and out in the streets

Didn't he shoot and kill someone before he was running away and fell?
He's still underage in another state shooting and killing people. He should be going to prison

couldve... I’m not sure. The video where he says “I killed somebody” must’ve been the beginning. The rest where he’s running down the street may be why they were chasing him... true.

he was being chased... he was running away from someone who threw what looked like something in an old plastic grocery bag.... they tried to punch him, he falls... he turns around and fires his shots...

He killed someone before that

couldve... I’m not sure. The video where he says “I killed somebody” must’ve been the beginning. The rest where he’s running down the street may be why they were chasing him... true.

Yup. He killed someone in between two cars and ran saying I just killed someone.

And then he is chased and let off a few more rounds when they tried to get him

Bro this shit is like the Cult season of American Horror Story...

shit is wild man

this kid is just the beginning....ESPECIALLY if he gets off

Like I said...bro and sisters...get yourself armed

It has to be another strategy besides gathering and protesting when these things happen.

Police are gonna show up with full military gear and terrorize the protestors.

and now with 45 in office these white militias feel emboldened that they can just go to the protests and cause drama or just straight up kill people

2 things...

Hit them economically

Violence

They understand nothing else.

NBA personnel in the area of the court packing everything up. This gm aint gettin played

wonder if lakers/blazers will do the same... LeBron just said half of him is in playoff mode and the other half wants to figure out how to help Black people.

Back