Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

I think that was after the shooting.

Still. A 17 year old with a rifle is a felony on top of murder reckless in dangerment and all other type charges

Hopefully he’s done
If i am not mistaken the legality of a firearm is irrelevant when dealing with self defense cases.

I honestly dont have the timeline of events to be absolutely certain if the chase took place before or after.

Whomever owns that rifle is definitely going to prison tho.

Whole situation is fucked!

Trump says he is sending the national guard to enact law and order. But what about law and order for blake? Arrest the cop who caused all this smh

They will go with the self defense angle apparently folks are saying there is footage of him being chased by a bald white dude with molotovs.

he was being chased... he was running away from someone who threw what looked like something in an old plastic grocery bag.... they tried to punch him, he falls... he turns around and fires his shots...

It has to be another strategy besides gathering and protesting when these things happen.

Police are gonna show up with full military gear and terrorize the protestors.

and now with 45 in office these white militias feel emboldened that they can just go to the protests and cause drama or just straight up kill people

This cac wanted to be a cop so bad. He couldn't even wait to become a cop b4 he started killin niggas
Hopefully none of the people he shot were black

This cac looks like pat
viewimage_storyMain.php

It has to be another strategy besides gathering and protesting when these things happen.

Police are gonna show up with full military gear and terrorize the protestors.

and now with 45 in office these white militias feel emboldened that they can just go to the protests and cause drama or just straight up kill people

It's only gon get worse after Nov.

Whether trump wins or loses Protester are gonna feel it.

Lawmakers all over the country are doing what they can to limit protesters rights, while playing like they are down with the movement.

Back