Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

I can't answer that because I don't know what that dynamic would've been like. Also are we talking pre-championship Bron or prime Bron? Like why even throw that fictional scenario into the discussion??

I can't answer that because I don't know what that dynamic would've been like. Also are we talking pre-championship Bron or prime Bron? Like why even throw that fictional scenario into the discussion??

It's really a simple question yes or no.. I say no and the don't take away from both players. Imo

How tf would i know??

I know lbj got it for every finals he won

I know kobe didnt

Would kobe have gotten those 3 rings without shaq? Assuming most their wins were by 10 or less and shaq was averaging over 30 ppg
Why are y'all even say he won mvps when he won but the teams he was on lost 5.

Anyway, championship are tram accomplishment. I judge players on how the play the game. Stats don't always tell the story I put context on shit. I know what my eyes tell me

It's really a simple question yes or no.. I say no and the don't take away from both players. Imo

It takes away the "Kobe has more rings" argument. Ok that's true, but Bron also has more finals MVP. This is fact. You counter argued with a fictional scenario....

Anyway, championship are tram accomplishment. I judge players on how the play the game. Stats don't always tell the story I put context on shit. I know what my eyes tell me

But you just mentioned his finals losses without context. Are we being bias here?

But he has rings. 3 of them

Along with the better stats and MVPs and Final MVPs

They are more players in the NBA that has more rings than Kobe and you would put them above him.

Because in kobes 5 rings to lbj's 3 rings, lbj was finals mvp more often. So it kinda weakens the "kobe has more rings" argument.

Agreed

Don't matter if he has more "skill" because it don't matter how you put the ball in the basketball as long you score

With all the skill, LBJ still average more EVERYTHING than Kobe.

Plus hes has higher playoff and finals numbers than Kobe. With more game winners

All that and still not more rings

All that and still not more rings

>>> And why is it that the go-to defense for kobe is he has more rings, does finals mvp not have a say in that? <<<

So when teams draft players the don't have fictional scenarios on which player would be a better fit or a free agent to sign?

What in the world does that have to do with a discussion where we are talking about an end result, legacy...

dangelo-barksdale.gif

Yeah there are some head scratching posts in here but I’m gonna skip all that.

LeBron is better than Kobe IMO.

All the hypotheticals aren’t necessary.

Kobe has the more impressive resumè

Kobe was only tha clear cut best basketball player in tha league for maybe 3 years or so...during his early career Shaq was still tha man..then he had his run but at that time Tim Duncan was considered by a lot tha best player in tha league along wit Kobe...LBJ has been tha clear cut best player for at least 10 plus years of his career...

All while having a hoe for a mom, no pops and being shipped from cac house to cac house as a teen...yeah I said it

:clawd2:

Kobe was only tha clear cut best basketball player in tha league for maybe 3 years or so...during his early career Shaq was still tha man..then he had his run but at that time Tim Duncan was considered by a lot tha best player in tha league along wit Kobe...LBJ has been tha clear cut best player for at least 10 plus years of his career...

All while having a hoe for a mom, no pops and being shipped from cac house to cac house as a teen...yeah I said it

:clawd2:

Bruh when the lajers won those 2 rings and the period when Kobe dropped 81 there was no doubt he was the best player in the league. LeBron wasnt considered the best player till around 2010. Not a whole decade but almost.

I dont see how niggas around my age acting like Kobe not better than LeBron.

Bruh when the lajers won those 2 rings and the period when Kobe dropped 81 there was no doubt he was the best player in the league. LeBron wasnt considered the best player till around 2010. Not a whole decade but almost.

I dont see how niggas around my age acting like Kobe not better than LeBron.

LeBron won his first mvp in 09. Then won again in 10’. How was Kobe “no doubt” the best player in the league?

LeBron won his first mvp in 09. Then won again in 10’. How was Kobe “no doubt” the best player in the league?

Didnt somebody just say something about mvp and politics. Westbrook just got mvp but Lebron is still the best player in NBA currently. Kobe was winning championships in a harder conference without Shaq. That should be a no doubt he the better player at that time.

Back