Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

Bruh when the lajers won those 2 rings and the period when Kobe dropped 81 there was no doubt he was the best player in the league. LeBron wasnt considered the best player till around 2010. Not a whole decade but almost.

I dont see how niggas around my age acting like Kobe not better than LeBron.

Like I said...Kobe was tha best player in tha league for maybe 3 years by himself...before it was Shaq...no doubt...then Kobe for his run...then he was sharing those honors wit Tim Duncan and LeBron...even going off what you said about LeBron taking tha reigns in 2010 to present (8 years) that would mean at tha most Kobe would only have about 7 giving him 2002-2009 and we know Tim Duncan who is considered by most to be tha best PF of all time had to have some runs during this time...

Check tha stats B....

Didnt somebody just say something about mvp and politics. Westbrook just got mvp but Lebron is still the best player in NBA currently. Kobe was winning championships in a harder conference without Shaq. That should be a no doubt he the better player at that time.

All that tells me is Kobe played with better teams than LeBron(at that time), not that he was necessarily the better player.

giphy.gif

And he don't need twitter to try and convince folks of his greatness.

/thread

Who’s better, Tim Duncan or Kobe?

The only player arguably better than Kobe is Jordan. Lebron has a long way to go before being on kobe's level.

Comparing bigs to smalls is always tough to do, but read my 1st sentence in regards to duncan.

A.I. was incredible during that finals run but that team as a collective outside of iverson wasn’t that great. We talking about a spurs team practically deemed the “art of basketball” because they were playing at such cohesiveness as a unit.

Duncan, parker & ginoboli passed their prime but were still key contributors. Add in kawhi.. and pop vs larry brown coaching? Nah the 6ers definitely weren’t better.
Huh? You mixing years

Better shooter
Better playmaker
More athletic
More efficient

Wrong
wrong
wrong

Who has more scoring titles?
More efficient? Who has more rings? ,

More athletic? Kobe 12 all defensive titles, lebron - 6..

The nigga kobe guarded the best player (1-3) on the opposing team pretty much his entire career.

The lebron vs kobe is comical.

Better shooter
Better playmaker
More athletic
More efficient

Not a better shooter
Not more athletic( do you mean jumping higher and running faster?)
More efficient by getting away with bullying to the basket. But you right he get his points from dunks and layup

Wrong
wrong
wrong

The nigga kobe guarded the best player (1-3) on the opposing team pretty much his entire career.

LeBron def is not guarding the best player on the top teams.

Better shooter? LeBron aint got the three point record
Hes going to go by percent but Kobe took bad shots and lbj don't shoot when he's not hot. Lbj play for stats and want to make his number look good.

If lbj was really a better shooter why would coach lol tell he player to back off of lbj in the finals? It's because he can't shot

I can’t even be mad cuz y’all Lebron haters sound just like me back in day when I used to hate on MJ

:ainttrippin:

The only player arguably better than Kobe is Jordan. Lebron has a long way to go before being on kobe's level.

Comparing bigs to smalls is always tough to do, but read my 1st sentence in regards to duncan.
Wrong
wrong
wrong

Scoring cannot just be defined by scoring titles. Not only that, it’s 2-1 that’s not much of a difference.

Athleticism is not equal to all defense awards. Never said LBJ was better defensively(although that’s debatable)

I’m speaking on speed, agility, power, durability

LeBron is 6’9” and has guarded every position on the court. More versatile.

Scoring cannot just be defined by scoring titles. Not only that, it’s 2-1 that’s not much of a difference.

Athleticism is not equal to all defense awards. Never said LBJ was better defensively(although that’s debatable)

I’m speaking on speed, agility, power, durability

LeBron is 6’9” and has guarded every position on the court. More versatile.

I'm saying, there's offense and defense in basketball. Kobe is CLEARLY the better defender, that's already half the game.

Offense, kobe has more scoring titles and was the better scorer.

U can say lebron had more assist to make his team better, but 5 rings to 3.

Any way you chop it, kobe's the superior player.

Back