Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

Nah...I’m just saying that only in tha ring category is it not up for debate...people always claim Lebron not even close to Kobe or MJ but going off your list rings is tha only category Lebron is definitely trailing tha other 2...tha rest of tha categories could be pushed in LBJ’s favor
That impact aspect on the game I don't know about that 1, I think MJ Earthed a lot of cats, even LBJ is struggling to decide if he chasing Mike or not.

Very probable, though there is Serena, Russ, Cam, Bell for instance

Bigger & stronger than Russ

Bigger & stronger than Leveon

Probably bigger, stronger and faster than Cam if only slightly

Serena...Happy Mother’s Day lol

That impact aspect on the game I don't know about that 1, I think MJ Earthed a lot of cats, even LBJ is struggling to decide if he chasing Mike or not.

That’s my point tho...it can be debated...only aspect niggaz can’t debate is rings and I’ll give them that but as far as everything else it’s close and up for debate that’s why I laugh at “LBJ is far from MJ n Kobe.”...that’s simply hate and not true

What’s your definition of athleticism then cuz eventually it’s gonna have to come down to bigger, stronger and faster right?? Unless those traits don’t have anything to do wit’ athleticism lol

Athleticism to me is the fluidity in your game and is it smooth and can you do multiple things regarding ball handling, post moves and finishing around the basket.

Edit: of course you have to have speed and hoops. If I don't like your athleticism I'm not going to think you're that athletic but it's just my opinion

Athleticism to me is the fluidity in your game and is it smooth and can you do multiple things regarding ball handling, post moves and finishing around the basket.

Ohhhh....ok then...my bad...why you ain’t say that my nigga?! In that case tha choice is easier

:ainttrippin: Lol

Bigger & stronger than Russ

Bigger & stronger than Leveon

Probably bigger, stronger and faster than Cam if only slightly

Serena...Happy Mother’s Day lol
You don't think the stronger is up for debate with Bell and Cam, as far as faster with Cam, not really sure lol?

You don't think the stronger is up for debate with Bell and Cam, as far as faster with Cam, not really sure lol?

I gotta feel like LBJ stronger than Bell right?? Lol...I mean he gotta be stronger then that nigga lol...not taking anything away from Leveon but I mean com’on son lol

I gotta feel like LBJ stronger than Bell right?? Lol...I mean he gotta be stronger then that nigga lol...not taking anything away from Leveon but I mean com’on son lol
I'm not so much disagreeing with you as I'm saying considering the position Bell playing and what he gotta take on game day, that weight room must be his best friend

Lbj isn't stronger that football players you trippin

Not saying he stronger than all football players but if you about to tell me that a man that’s 6’9” 260 and lives in tha gym isn’t stronger than a 6 ft 210 lb running back the I’ll say YOU trippin’!! Lol...I understand football strong and basketball strong 2 different things but LBJ not your typically built basketball player...

I'm not so much disagreeing with you as I'm saying considering the position Bell playing and what he gotta take on game day, that weight room must be his best friend

Bell super strong...no doubt but eventually shear size gotta be added in...if they’re both in tha gym...even tho Bell gonna go for heavy weights and bulkyness to help with recovery and tha brutality of football Lebron is 6 effin 9...2 effin 60...that nigga strong...

Now I’m done talking about other niggaz physiques PAUSE NO HOMO lol

Not saying he stronger than all football players but if you about to tell me that a man that’s 6’9” 260 and lives in tha gym isn’t stronger than a 6 ft 210 lb running back the I’ll say YOU trippin’!! Lol...I understand football strong and basketball strong 2 different things but LBJ not your typically built basketball player...
This is the shit I be talking about niggas just make up myths and urban legends. Lbj is almost the same size as Blake Griffin and they both small compared to football players theyre muscle mass isn't remotely closed

This is the shit I be talking about niggas just make up myths and urban legends. Lbj is almost the same size as Blake Griffin and they both small compared to football players theyre muscle mass isn't remotely closed

Small compared to who fam?? O and D linemen cuz that’s all bro...if were about to act like LBJ and Blake aren’t big ass niggaz on a football field compared to most other positions on that field or a basketball court then....never mind....you right...them niggaz lil af no homo lol

Last edited:
Nah fam, that's like kobe going and jumping on the spurs or joining the pistons after the finals lost. The shit's a joke and this is yall goat? lol
Idk why yall stay in denial

Kobe was threatening to leave the lakers

They got Pau for him.

Who did cleveland get for James before he left?

Edit: of course you have to have speed and hoops. If I don't like your athleticism I'm not going to think you're that athletic but it's just my opinion
always said the bolded people just chalk athleticism up to speed and hops most of the time

Back