Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

You're talkin about imaginary shit and what ifs, stay on track fam.
Lol at imaginary. I was born and raised in chicago watched every game win or lose. To this day the chicago sports radio guys who u can imagine slob on mj like no other still speak on this. It just isnt convenient for u to face.

Plus jordan already had 5 rings by 97 lol
U still missing the point. The team u are playing for front office plays a huge role.

Kobe demanded a trade, got Pau.
MJ wanted more money, chicago paid up.

Lbj played what 8 years? With scrubs getting them to the playoffs BY HIMSELF. We know its true bc they went dead last after he left.

Mj got to the playoffs with great support. We know that bc they had a winning season and got to the playoffs in a tough east without him.

If anything it was more urgent for lebron to get the fuck up outta there and not having any rings only gave him more reason.

Also LBJ never won the slam dunk contest. I wanted to say he was the best dunker but if you never entered Slam Dunk contest I cant.

And dunking shows athleticism

plus wasn't he only threaten when him and shaq was beefin.

And didn't Lebitch leave Miami cuz Pat Riley had some balls and didn't cave in to Lebitch's demands
Im referring to when shaq was already gone and they were barely a .500 team

So this would be the 2nd time he wanted out

So had this been lebron....."cry baby, whiner, quitter"

Diff standards, contradiction. Yall good at that.

Im referring to when shaq was already gone and they were barely a .500 team

So this would be the 2nd time he wanted out

So had this been lebron....."cry baby, whiner, quitter"

Diff standards, contradiction. Yall good at that.

You mean when Kobe was in the 2nd/3rd year of his 7 year contract that he signed at the end of the 04 season.

:smh:

Like I said Kobe only threaten to leave when him and Shaq was beefin.

Nah fam, that's like kobe going and jumping on the spurs or joining the pistons after the finals lost. The shit's a joke and this is yall goat? lol

After he ran Diesel outta town wantin' to prove that he was THE man (not the "other" guy) and saw that it was much more difficult than he orginally thought. And when the tough got goin'...

He threatened the Lakers to trade him in 07 to the Bulls and he had other teams in mind (and wanted to dip in 99 too) and they went and got him "more help".

These are the facts.

Last edited:
Your lack of knowledge is disqualifying u from this conversation

Talking bout that bullshit Stephen A interview.

Did he have an offer on the table ready to sign like the Clippers? Nope

Just a nigga talking shit on the radio.

And Lebron still acted like a bitch for that Miami shit. At least Kobe shit about ACTUAL basketball.

tenor.gif

My squad 2-1 against Lebron, and the 2nd time...

108d333d07ada89845657cdfbae17e12--sports-humor-funny-sports.jpg

Back