Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

Kobe has more skill and lbj game is very basic he gets away with playing bully ball. I never found that appealing.

People make up lies like he can guard 1 thru 5 or he's a good shooter look at his fg% knowing damn well he get his points from dunks and lay ups.

I think lbj game is overrated and Kobe is better and has more versatility in scoring

Don't matter if he has more "skill" because it don't matter how you put the ball in the basketball as long you score

With all the skill, LBJ still average more EVERYTHING than Kobe.

Plus hes has higher playoff and finals numbers than Kobe. With more game winners

Don't matter if he has more "skill" because it don't matter how you put the ball in the basketball as long you score

With all the skill, LBJ still average more EVERYTHING than Kobe.

Plus hes has higher playoff and finals numbers than Kobe. With more game winners

Ok. You tell me stuff I already know. And you so naive to think the NBA don't give lbj calls be he always create the contact with the defender. It's like nigga try to act like they don't know what the deal is

Ok. You tell me stuff I already know. And you so naive to think the NBA don't give lbj calls be he always create the contact with the defender. It's like nigga try to act like they don't know what the deal is

So the league cheating?

Like when the lakers has like 20ft in the 4th quarter in a game 7 to get them to the finals when a ref came out and said he did

Ok

You got it

So the league cheating?

Like when the lakers has like 20ft in the 4th quarter in a game 7 to get them to the finals when a ref came out and said he did

Ok

You got it

That don't? I'm not a Kobe fan or a lbj fan and yeah they do cheat I see the shit. It's in your face but you can act like you don't see it

Why not study lbj if you think he is better?

I do though.

Kobe has more offensive moves but doesn't mean hes more skilled.
A young LBJ changed the game on both ends on the perimeter and with help side defense in the paint.

And when it comes to vision and battling on the boards and take the perfect angle on them blocks. Shit is a sight to see.

I do though.

Kobe has more offensive moves but doesn't mean hes more skilled.
A young LBJ changed the game on both ends on the perimeter and with help side defense in the paint.

And when it comes to vision and battling on the boards and take the perfect angle on them blocks. Shit is a sight to see.

Lol how is lbj more skilled then kobe?
Lbj is more smart then he is skilled with knowledge of the game.

Kobe was a more skilled scorer... his ability to create and make difficult shots is pretty much unrivaled. But again, Bron is the better basketball player. And why is it that the go-to defense for kobe is he has more rings, does finals mvp not have a say in that?

Kobe was a more skilled scorer... his ability to create and make difficult shots is pretty much unrivaled. But again, Bron is the better basketball player. And why is it that the go-to defense for kobe is he has more rings, does finals mvp not have a say in that?
I've seen Kobe d'up lbj plenty of times. I don't get wht people gloss over the shit lbj do t have moves. If he don't bully you he's going to pass it

His post fadeaway is pretty clean but yeah he has absolutely no midrange game. Nobody is debating who is the better scorer that should be clear. There are more facets to the game than shooting the ball, and Bron pretty much does it all for every team he's ever been on.

Yea its crazy that summa the ppl in here will say "lebron had to join all stars to win" when kobe didnt get finals mvp for his first 3 rings yet lbj got em in all 3 of his.

Mfs never see how much they contradict themselves

His post fadeaway is pretty clean but yeah he has absolutely no midrange game. Nobody is debating who is the better scorer that should be clear. There are more facets to the game than shooting the ball, and Bron pretty much does it all for every team he's ever been on.

He can't play another. It's always the lbj system always have the ball in his hands. He don't play off the ball. What lbj been doing for his career is what niggas like JH and RW. Putting up better number the is he so my next question is this. Did y'all overrated what lbj has been doing for he career when other players has started doing and outing better numbers up?

Yea its crazy that summa the ppl in here will say "lebron had to join all stars to win" when kobe didnt get finals mvp for his first 3 rings yet lbj got em in all 3 of his.

Mfs never see how much they contradict themselves
Would lbj get those mvps playing with shaq?

Nigga. Kobe don't play off ball hes not standing there catching and shooting.

Its a reason niggas was calling him a ball hog

All all time great players need the ball at all times

Back