Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

spt17pistons_06-17-2004_891RE9J_t400.jpg

Lmao. They beat Kobe.

Why is a pic of the warriors on there? Because Curry, Green, KD and Klay wasn't in the league yet

You do LBJ beat that same Piston team to though in the playoffs with some bums.

And LBJ beat the Spurs too with KL on that team

Just saying.

No nigga, WTF are you talking bout?

I said they beat Kobe and you said guess who they beat like LBJ didn't beat that same Spurs and GS team.

So whats your point.

Matter of fact. Duncan, Curry and KD all got a ring vs LBJ but he also beat those same players with different teams and different coaches.

Kobe is 5-2 in the NBA Finals to Lebron's 3-5

Kobe ain't never quit or no-show like LBJ did against Boston and Dallas. Lebron need to be over at Ray's house shining his shoes or else he'd be 2-6 in the finals.

tumblr_mvkesl6FQo1r0b2hgo2_400.gif

lmYShLB.gif

Hole up playa... So Bean in 2006, Game 7 (1st round) didn't happen?? Revisionist history; Is that what we doin'??! lolol

Attachments

• tumblr_p29sxb7tnH1u8c01co2_400.gif
    tumblr_p29sxb7tnH1u8c01co2_400.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • lmYShLB.gif
    lmYShLB.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 35
All the monster teams have been in the west.

The only serious threat from the east since 04 has been the celtics (kg/pp/allen) and the lakers were facing them niggas in the finals that whole time. Other than that, east been trash.

The west had the Suns (nash era), dallas, spurs, gsw, etc.

When u really break this shit down, it's not even close.

And this is why LJ is 3 and 5 in the Finals. You proved his record w/o exactly saying it. (Sans '11... That's all on Bron. Although the Lakers got swept by that very same team that ousted MIA).

Last edited:
Nigga bring up that Celtics Team like he didn't go ROBO JAMES on them and Detroit like he didn't score 25 straight points in the 4th and overtime and won them series

Kobe has more skill and lbj game is very basic he gets away with playing bully ball. I never found that appealing.

People make up lies like he can guard 1 thru 5 or he's a good shooter look at his fg% knowing damn well he get his points from dunks and lay ups.

I think lbj game is overrated and Kobe is better and has more versatility in scoring

Back