Knock Twice and Dark Scalp debate: Cash Money Records vs. Deathrow Records

Can't get the one with lyrics on youtube, but the shit still hit harder than Juvie's intro LOL

Let me listen to something that's eating this track up and then we can go from there if you serious about your statement

LOL I knew you would move off that BG and Juvie bullshit eventually - and I hadn't even hit you with The Chronic yet. But I'll bite on this ghost written track from a Philly nigga LOL

LOL I knew you would move off that BG and Juvie bullshit eventually - and I hadn't even hit you with The Chronic yet. But I'll bite on this ghost written track from a Philly nigga LOL

Lol at you saying Wayne has/had a ghost-rapper when it's been known that Dre, don't even write his own rhymes and you and I both know he didn't write everything nor produce everything on the chronic or Doggystyle, you shot yo own self in the hand with that ghost writing stuff.

Actually it was a post referring to Cain's post about Mannie's production skill being challenged, nothing in regard to comparing his album with Snoop Dog's album or The Chronic but since you mentioned it, That album shits on both albums as well and I know you don't wanna go track for track wit any of The Carter's series, I'd close my eyes and let you pick outta the series which one you'll put that trash ass Chronic or Doggystyle album up against.

I'ma ask you to ask yourself before you take another step and blow yoself up.

Snoop or Dr Dre, lyrics on both them albums (Doggystyle & The Chronic) are they seeing any of Lil Wayne's lyric content on any of "The Carter's" Lol Remember, he was spazzing out around that time, Beatrcie took the leash off Wayne and let him do him.

Before we go any further, look down deep in yo soul and really ask yourself that, really do that.

@Cain

Come Correct my boy

Get that shit outta here! He's never fuckin with Mystikal. Point of fact, none of the songs you put up here fuckin with Mystikals shit. FACTS! Now...back to our regularly scheduled ass whoopin of Knock_Twice

I'm done, (and I didn't even finish posting the rest of the songs off the 400 degrees album, still got bangers that I wanted to bang yo ass wit) you're posting stuff outside of what we discussed and further more, I don't even think you're even the real DS Lol

Aint nothing from The Chronic and Doggystyle seeing 400 degrees, Lol. I just blew that shit up and let you see fo yo self, and you posted radio singles to aid you, I hit you wit nothing but tracks off the album LMAOOO

I'm glad it's documented on paper/storage now, so we can keep pull it up anytime someone mentions that crazy shit. But I always will say, you all are entitled to your opinion though Lol.

It's all gravy Reesy, I mean DS

You like what you like, I aint mad at that.

But just know, that shit yall hold high as the mark, aint seeing 400 degrees and some of the rest of these albums that are out now.

Lol at you saying Wayne has/had a ghost-rapper when it's been known that Dre, don't even write his own rhymes and you and I both know he didn't write everything nor produce everything on the chronic or Doggystyle, you shot yo own self in the hand with that ghost writing stuff.

Actually it was a post referring to Cain's post about Mannie's production skill being challenged, nothing in regard to comparing his album with Snoop Dog's album or The Chronic but since you mentioned it, That album shits on both albums as well and I know you don't wanna go track for track wit any of The Carter's series, I'd close my eyes and let you pick outta the series which one you'll put that trash ass Chronic or Doggystyle album up against.

I'ma ask you to ask yourself before you take another step and blow yoself up.

Snoop or Dr Dre, lyrics on both them albums (Doggystyle & The Chronic) are they seeing any of Lil Wayne's lyric content on any of "The Carter's" Lol Remember, he was spazzing out around that time, Beatrcie took the leash off Wayne and let him do him.

Before we go any further, look down deep in yo soul and really ask yourself that, really do that.

First of all, stop writing novels homey. Second, this was supposed to be Juvenile & BG. Not a debate on the lyricism of a ghost written Carter album.

We agree that Dre didn't write his own shit, but Snoop did. So if we're going to disqualify ghost writing, sit Wayne baby ass in the corner. Now, what else you got?

First of all, stop writing novels homey. Second, this was supposed to be Juvenile & BG. Not a debate on the lyricism of a ghost written Carter album.

We agree that Dre didn't write his own shit, but Snoop did. So if we're going to disqualify ghost writing, sit Wayne baby ass in the corner. Now, what else you got?

Aye

My boy, you got it. I don't have anything else. I pulled up off BG and kept it str8 400 degrees, (which I could have eaten that Doggystyle album up just off BG It's all on U album)

But you're right, let's leave Wayne baby ass outta this

VDCb6j.gif

The fact people are even taking this thread seriously has ruined my day

It's all gravy Reesy, I mean DS

You like what you like, I aint mad at that.

But just know, that shit yall hold high as the mark, aint seeing 400 degrees and some of the rest of these albums that are out now.

Wait what?

I didn't say anything about your "horrid" taste in music my friend. lol

Deflecting in the eye of defeat is common among yellow bellies but don't deflect on me. lol

We don't do catfish games. That ish is for lames.

#bars
#shotsfired.

Last edited: