Knock Twice and Dark Scalp debate: Cash Money Records vs. Deathrow Records

I wanted to go track for track with 400 vs The Chronic since folks hold that album high.
I wanted to go track for track with BG All on U album vs Doggystyle

I stated both Juvie and BG (early) are better rappers.

But if you wanna go Top albums by each label, we can do that, or we can do whatever.

I bet you 100 dollars or whatever amount in your pocket when Juvenile On fire comes on (anywhere) you would hear (everybody) in the crowd, singing word for word to it.

I don't know about that second Snoop song you posted my boy

get that wack shit out of here and replace it Chronic
My top three albums are wack now? Ok...explain how you keep a double disc Pac album and the 7 Day Theory with not one, but 2 responsive diss tracks off the list in favor of The Chronic AND call them wack. Explain yourself

I bet you 100 dollars or whatever amount in your pocket when Juvenile On fire comes on (anywhere) you would hear (everybody) in the crowd, singing word for word to it.

Never heard it.............:sayword:

My top three albums are wack now? Ok...explain how you keep a double disc Pac album and the 7 Day Theory with not one, but 2 responsive diss tracks off the list in favor of The Chronic AND call them wack. Explain yourself
AEOM should've been a single diss too many wack songs on there. MATW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AEOM

Also I was saying get rid of AEOM not 7 Day

Chronic
Doggystle
7 Day Theory

^better than anything CMR ever recorded back then and today

Reactions: Zagreus

I'll take that bet with the cats that's on this thread as proof. That fisher price beat, and lackluster rap style, non

charismatic rhymes don't compare to anything on Doggystyle. Word for word? How about Lodi Dodi

You can line me up 5-20 niggas that is playing Doggystyle at this very moment, better yet that has played that shit in the last 5-7 years.

Chronic is the same,

Shit age'd badly

7 Day Theory aint seeing 400 degrees my boy.

Good album, but I'm reaching for that Juvie when I'm riding out

I'll take that bet with the cats that's on this thread as proof. That fisher price beat, and lackluster rap style, non

charismatic rhymes don't compare to anything on Doggystyle. Word for word? How about Lodi Dodi

Breh that's not even his song, but no worries.

Mannie Fresh used (no) samples, one nigga produced an entire roster of niggas that sold 1,-5 million records.

That fisher price beat/song gets more spins than that song that you just posted (lodi dodi) and the dayum song is a remake and still don't get no spins anywhere other than when niggas are discussing Snoop dog. smh.

My boy said fisher price beats and niggas today are using Mannie hi-hats and snare drums/kicks to run their production style smh

Mannie's whole style/sound is in most, if not, all of your southern producer's production.