Welcome To aBlackWeb

Knock Twice and Dark Scalp debate: Cash Money Records vs. Deathrow Records

I wasn't even counting that track, as a matter of fact, I'll do you a favor, even though that track back that ass up still gets more spins than any song off that Doggystyle and Chronic album (combined). I'll omit that track and we can go track for track

@TheMasterKey @AP21 --- Thread please haha

Dude said a wack ass BG, but yet BG albums was the reason CMR got their deal.

He trying though, I give you that my boy. You trying

@TheMasterKey

My bad for the derail. I'll just read posts
What deal are you referring to because I remember Juvenile establishing CMR welll before BG had his one lonely platinum album?

What deal are you referring to because I remember Juvenile establishing CMR welll before BG had his one lonely platinum album?

The Universal Deal,

BG albums (It's all on U, Vol 1 and Vol 2, Chopper City) was the push for them to get their deal.

BG album Chopper city in 96 moved over 100k units quickly when it came out and CMR was independent at the time.

BG was Cash Money before Juvie. Juvenile put CMR on the scene nationally

What Wayne when he was on his run was to Baby,

BG was Wayne back when they were independent

Pulling these posts from another thread but knock twice and DS started going back and forth about cash money and deathrow albums.

I lol'd, but lets see who "wins" this debate.

I hope moving these posts work lol

is this just their debate? or is anyone able to contribute?

will there be a vote?

is this just their debate? or is anyone able to contribute?

will there be a vote?

anybody can participate

i'ma let it cook for a couple of days until both of them long winded negroes out of breath and we can bring it to a poll lol

And I thought we were going track for track homey? But let me know, cause if we bouncin around then I'ma keep throwin heaters at you lol

After a while this its what this thread will look like

1237363745_old_people_fighting.gif

Someone call the law before this gets out of hand....

Back