Welcome To aBlackWeb

Knock Twice and Dark Scalp debate: Cash Money Records vs. Deathrow Records

Breh that's not even his song, but no worries.

Mannie Fresh used (no) samples, one nigga produced an entire roster of niggas that sold 1,-5 million records.

That fisher price beat/song gets more spins than that song that you just posted (lodi dodi) and the dayum song is a remake and still don't get no spins anywhere other than when niggas are discussing Snoop dog. smh.
Come on my g...no record from 20 plus years ago is getting consistent spins. Including this shit you're posting. And neither of the 2 artist you initially mentioned have sold 5 million copies. Least of all BG. Don't change the narrative.

Come on my g...no record from 20 plus years ago is getting consistent spins. Including this shit you're posting. And neither of the 2 artist you initially mentioned have sold 5 million copies. Least of all BG. Don't change the narrative.

Juvie sold 5 million my boy. (400 degrees, still highest selling album) Wayne even said he still trying to catch it. Even Wayne couldn't reach that height

So now it's an age thing? 20 years compared to 10 years? So you're telling me "Back that ass up" (the song you touch) won't be getting spins when it surpasses 20 years? you're telling me, the very 1st song I posted "Rich niggas" won't be getting spins when it surpasses 20 years? Nigga please. You can't walk in a party/club/lounge/etc and not hear at least (1) of Juvenile's song off that 400 degrees album. And the song would just drop into the mix if a dj'n is playing, not on some "old set" type mix where you'll hear the "gin and juice" or your "dre day" which I don't even think you'll hear that. come on my boy.

Juvenile album right now 400 degrees has songs off that album alone going on 10 years since it dropped are still being requested at parties/clubs/lounges/etc.

Can't say the last time I saw a chick or dude go up to anyone and say mane (You got that Gin and Juice or Dre Day in the que)

Last edited:
That song ^^ shits on anything on that nigga Snoop's album or Dre album my boy

Fresh aint to be fuck'd wit breh

One nigga that do my beats

Fuck hear go some mo heat

Let's get it baby..

Nigga did a beat with motherfuckers in the back ground yelling..

Listen to the build up when Turk rapping, Listen to the end of the song where it's just Fresh cutting shit up

Nigga one nigga do my beat, Fresh

Man, you really wanna do this shit

Fresh my boy, nigga aint no producer seeing this nigga, and Juvie raps circle around Dre and Snoop

Check him out towards the end of the song, Fresh cutting up, mane look

Shit still gets spins,

400 degrees,

Highest selling CMR album. Wayne said he still trying to catch it. Wayne was the hottest nigga outta the camp and still haven't sniff 5 million records and niggas trying to downplay the album?

Wayne one of the best to ever do it, hasn't even reached what Juvie did and Wayne had momentum building up to his albums

His "My boy" = My "African"

It's hilarious , and I love it!! Lol

I aint even throw up "Back that ass up" Lol.

I'on even wanna put that one up. That's head in the clip that I could bang you wit but I aint even go do it to you like that.

I don't even wanna use that song, even though I know it shits on 65% percent on what's on that Doggystyle album.

Juvie sold 5 million my boy. (400 degrees, still highest selling album) Wayne even said he still trying to catch it. Even Wayne couldn't reach that height

So now it's an age thing? 20 years compared to 10 years? So you're telling me "Back that ass up" (the song you touch) won't be getting spins when it surpasses 20 years? you're telling me, the very 1st song I posted "Rich niggas" won't be getting spins when it surpasses 20 years? Nigga please. You can't walk in a party/club/lounge/etc and not hear at least (1) of Juvenile's song off that 400 degrees album. And the song would just drop into the mix if a dj'n is playing, not on some "old set" type mix where you'll hear the "gin and juice" or your "dre day" which I don't even think you'll hear that. come on my boy.

Juvenile album right now 400 degrees has songs off that album alone going on 10 years since it dropped are still being requested at parties/clubs/lounges/etc.

Can't say the last time I saw a chick or dude go up to anyone and say mane (You got that Gin and Juice or Dre Day in the que)
Back that ass up will get play in a club. Its a club joint, its supposed to. That's not radio SPINS. Other than, you can park that Rich Niggas shit

Back