Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test

giphy.gif

I'm just confused that someone would even make a video about it, the comment section is just as bizarre to read through. It's like they are talking about WWE or something. Sad shit.

its a lot of mfs online who be following everything that happens w/ these kids like its a tv series or some shit, its weird.

sometimes those same kinds of videos will auto play whenever im on youtube and a playlist ends. Funny thing is its always a white mf talking about it on those videos

You ain't stepping to nobody so cut the shit. You had Goldie get involved with GNS and you let the mods get involve against mister b.

lmao i actually stopped goldie from getting involved with gns and what mods got involved aganist mister b? ?

its a lot of mfs online who be following everything that happens w/ these kids like its a tv series or some shit, its weird.

sometimes those same kinds of videos will auto play whenever im on youtube and a playlist ends. Funny thing is its always a white mf talking about it on those videos
I noticed this as well.. They got whole reddits dedicated to these Chicago niggas and Baton Rouge niggas and their beefs.. Shits weird af.. They're enamored with them dying.. Majority of em white

i was just watchin a clip of von last night making fun of duck during his interview wit dj akdemiks now hes dead . crazy world

Back