Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Chief Keef got paid moved to LA ( mostly due to the fact that he s pretty mulch banned from everything in the city)

and has kept a pretty quiet profile

listen i lived a very wild life. very wild. i didnt grow and begin to fully see my life for what it was until 30. king von was 26 and grew up in a very rough city and witnessed a ton of shit many of us dont even know about.

instead of hoping on a soapbox to bash him and speak ill about the experiences so many of us face/have faced in the hood, employ some empathy

for king von, the people hes accused of harming, and yourself

In the last couple of years, I've tried to do what you are saying. Honestly, this is why I personally try to reach out and talk to kids because that is the best time to potentially steer them down a productive path.

Some of these adults unfortunately are too far gone and stuck in their ways. Everyone should have the opportunity to change, but they gotta make that decision themselves. And no one is without sin, but I'm not for actively venerating people who openly promote further destruction of our people. I chose to not say anything in situations like this one and will continue to do so.

They sayin that rondo in the black holding von before getting shoved off

They sayin that rondo in the black holding von before getting shoved off

Seeing people say that whoever that was was trying to snatch his chain but he wouldn't let it go after he went down

at first glance it looked like they were trying to help him but then other dude came and rocked em. So i guess they were trying to snatch it

Back