FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Just saying....Just cuz you not connected don't make life any less important.

And just because someone in that life now don't mean they will stay there.

I'm not say cry but some empathy for these lost kids and a destructive side of our culture that is pushed more than a constructive side.

We need more men to teach these lost kids that this need to keep proving they outside and available for whatever is not cool.

Don't be mad at the end product of a failed generation.

:sup:

But everyone and anyone can be replaced. Marvin gaye was another generations tupac.
Cmon now
You listed two men that left craters after they passed. How many people are going to be mourning this guy in a year? If anything, like he said in one of his songs, his legacy is going to be nothing more than a raise in the murder rate.

It’s sad that he died but he literally brought it on himself.

I’m just tired of saying folks bigging up destructive folks.
And I’m not talking bout music. I’m talking bout life
You know I agree.

But what can we do to oppose this?

You listed two men that left craters after they passed. How many people are going to be mourning this guy in a year? If anything, like he said in one of his songs, his legacy is going to be nothing more than a raise in the murder rate.
You don't think that's fucked up a young black man feels like this?
That his life us worthless....And while he could do better, he choose to keep gambling with life?. ,That don't bother you?

Or does it bother you after the fact?

Are we proactive or reactive?
Or do we just not really care?

i wonder whats going to happen to that case they were both facing .

Chicago still got chance the rapper to hold the city together

giphy.gif

You don't think that's fucked up a young black man feels like this?
That his life us worthless....And while he could do better, he choose to keep gambling with life?. ,That don't bother you?

Or does it bother you after the fact?

Are we proactive or reactive?
Or do we just not really care?
I got to be honest, it's hard to feel bad for someone that chooses to embrace and contribute to that lifestyle.

To answer your question, though, yes, it's undeniably fucked up.

Reactions: DOS_patos
I got to be honest, it's hard to feel bad for someone that chooses to embrace and contribute to that lifestyle.
I agree.
But some people were raised by wolves and that’s all they know.
Some raised themselves.
At some point we gotta look at things holistically. A lot of failures resulted i dudes ideas.

But I feel yall

Reactions: Golan
And I love street music.

Just hard to feel sorry for a person that makes it and still with that lifestyle in and out the booth.

You can still make the music and not be in the streets once you reach a certain level.

and according to y’all, his music was popping so he had to be making some type of good money

Reactions: unspoken_respect
everybody in here speaking about ppls lifestyle and shitting on the hood

its gross

Well. Being who I used to be and coming from where I come from, I feel very comfortable in saying what I said.

You’re an advocate of growth right? Once you reach a certain point in life you either build or destroy.

I destroyed enough but I’m all about building.

To be honest Race, I’m surprised you like rap with all the things that goes on in. I would thought you would be firmly against it

Well. Being who I used to be and coming from where I come from, I feel very comfortable in saying what I said.

You’re an advocate of growth right? Once you reach a certain point in life you either build or destroy.

I destroyed enough but I’m all about building.

To be honest Race, I’m surprised you like rap with all the things that goes on in. I would thought you would be firmly against it

listen i lived a very wild life. very wild. i didnt grow and begin to fully see my life for what it was until 30. king von was 26 and grew up in a very rough city and witnessed a ton of shit many of us dont even know about.

instead of hoping on a soapbox to bash him and speak ill about the experiences so many of us face/have faced in the hood, employ some empathy

for king von, the people hes accused of harming, and yourself