Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
No disrespect lil bro, but you say this about everybody lol

This just isn't true.
Opinions are like assholes fam. And I'm tired of y'all trying to lil boy me like I ain't pushing 30 lol.

Y'all forget that I'ma music head first so my ear is alittle more open more than y'all which is nothing wrong with that. Is he in the ball parks of who we call talented? Probably not, but I'm strictly talking that street shit. @rickyrich knows what I mean.

@AP21 and @Dwayne think I'm like 21 listening to Lil Durk, Gunna, and trying to be trendy and shit lol. Can't name one song of them niggas lol.

However as I got older I've learned to view different subgenres as their own thing whether I agree with their lifestyle, choice of subject matter etc. One thing that Silverfoxx does NOT listen too his autotune whinny music like Rod Wave, NBA Youngboy, etc.

Opinions are like assholes fam. And I'm tired of y'all trying to lil boy me like I ain't pushing 30 lol.

Y'all forget that I'ma music head first so my ear is alittle more open more than y'all which is nothing wrong with that. Is he in the ball parks of who we call talented? Probably not, but I'm strictly talking that street shit. @rickyrich knows what I mean.
Fam, not everybody who just so happens to string words together in a rhyming pattern has talent

But you know what, maybe my bar is just higher than most people

Know why I fuck with your music? Because I can't legit think of anything else that sounds like it.

I hear the exact same dude in all these drill rappers. You telling me it takes talent to sound just like another nigga? Nah, niggas be biting the sound that is getting niggas put on. Good story teller? I ain't even trying to click play to even listen on what constitutes as a good story teller these days.

@AP21 and @Dwayne think I'm like 21 listening to Lil Durk, Gunna, and trying to be trendy and shit lol. Can't name one song of them niggas lol.

However as I got older I've learned to view different subgenres as their own thing whether I agree with their lifestyle, choice of subject matter etc. One thing that Silverfoxx does NOT listen too his autotune whinny music like Rod Wave, NBA Youngboy, etc.
You might as well listen to those dudes then

Fam, not everybody who just so happens to string words together in a rhyming pattern has talent

But you know what, maybe my bar is just higher than most people

Know why I fuck with your music? Because I can't legit think of anything else that sounds like it.

I hear the exact same dude in all these drill rappers. You telling me it takes talent to sound just like another nigga? Nah, niggas be biting the sound that is getting niggas put on. Good story teller? I ain't even trying to click play to even listen on what constitutes as a good story teller these days.
I gotta jump on y'all podcast so we can have a real discussion about this. The fact that your ear is not even open to check out one of his story songs is my point fam. My rebuttal involves too much typing lol. Appreciate the support for my work brother!

Talk to these niggas bro

like you don’t make music yourself and released multiple projects and like you not a grown ass man lol

you know more about this shit then these washed family men who ain’t hip

I gotta jump on y'all podcast so we can have a real discussion about this. The fact that your ear is not even open to check out one of his story songs is my point fam. My rebuttal involves too much typing lol. Appreciate the support for my work brother!
Season 2 coming soon

My ear in fact has become more open as I've gotten older. I've listened to way more artists in the past 7 years than I did in my 20s, but I also know when some shit not for me.

I just listened to both Aquemeni and Stankonia straight through while I was putting together a puzzle. You wanna talk story telling? Let's start here. This is my bar

I know story telling comes in all different shapes and sizes but what am I gonna get from listening to him that I can't get from ~insert drill rapper~?

I'm not saying every nigga gotta be 3k or Big boi, no, but got damn, they ain't gotta be sounding like every other nigga that live in the next project building either

But again, maybe my bar is too high

Season 2 coming soon

My ear in fact has become more open as I've gotten older. I've listened to way more artists in the past 7 years than I did in my 20s, but I also know when some shit not for me.

I just listened to both Aquemeni and Stankonia straight through while I was putting together a puzzle. You wanna talk story telling? Let's start here. This is my bar

I know story telling comes in all different shapes and sizes but what am I gonna get from listening to him that I can't get from ~insert drill rapper~?

I'm not saying every nigga gotta be 3k or Big boi, no, but got damn, they ain't gotta be sounding like every other nigga that live in the next project building either

I feel you, but I can tell you right now not aliot drill rappers that I know of was putting effort into their music like this

Season 2 coming soon

it feels like u saying that tho . niggas gotta be spittin like nas, kendrick for you to even listen to their shit .

Season 2 coming soon

I just listened to both Aquemeni and Stankonia straight through while I was putting together a puzzle
. You wanna talk story telling? Let's start here. This is my bar

Lmao at this lonely ass nigga shit

Season 2 coming soon

It’s not the bar is too high. Just probably due to being a surface level listener to the subgenre. And there’s nothing wrong with that. If it’s not for you it’s not for you.

It’s funny tho because a lot of the stuff that cats used to do regionally to ya, ya doing generationally to these youngins with their subgenres

It’s not the bar is too high. Just probably due to being a surface level listener to the subgenre. And there’s nothing wrong with that. If it’s not for you it’s not for you.

It’s funny tho because a lot of the stuff that cats used to do regionally to ya, ya doing generationally to these youngins with their subgenres
Fam I'm telling you I was the same way, but as I got older I just switched my way of thinking. Like for example Young Thug compared to Outkast, Nas, Kendrick, etc is traaaash. But in his own lane of that singing rapping slat shit folks consider him a GOAT. Is that something I listen to and enjoy? Hell nah, but I know that it's not for me. Can Nas do what he with crafting melodies and bending his vocals? Hell nah. Can he do what Nas do with being a god MC? Hell nah. So why do our brains try to compare those two?

We have to do the extra work of separating those things, THEN find out if we like the music. Not just placing everything to that same level. That's why back then niggas in NY was calling south rappers and rappers like Outkast trash.

Back