Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Didn't watch the video but ain't she a billionaire now? Or at least the family as a whole is worth billions

Kanye: I want my wife back
Also Kanye: Parades around the world with multiple new women
Kanye: I never wanted to leave my family
Also Kanye: Moved to Wyoming for years
Kanye: Why do people think I'm making threats?
Also Kanye: Makes multiple threats and releases a video showing a decapitated Pete Davidson
So she wasn’t with him in Wyoming?
Did he threaten to harm Kim?
And Kim wasn’t with Pete while kanye was ho’ing?

So she wasn’t with him in Wyoming?
Did he threaten to harm Kim?
And Kim wasn’t with Pete while kanye was ho’ing?

Kim also wasn't the one saying she wanted to stay together while dating new people. That's a great way to show somebody you want them back ain't it?

Nah y’all just got that extra hate for bruh and it shows

You openly admitted you feel more for his plight "as a Black man" and his self inflicted problems than you did for any Black woman whose been through a similar situation of having an ex refuse to accept a relationship is over and go through extreme lengths to try and convince them otherwise. That has nothing to do with hating Kanye and more to do with your blind loyalty and a faulty sense of morality.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Kim also wasn't the one saying she wanted to stay together while dating new people. That's a great way to show somebody you want them back ain't it?
Didn’t that man, cancel everything at the drop of a hat to fly to Where ever to get a possible sextape so it won’t be released and gave it to her while she kissing a new nigga in his presence?
Yea great way tk show love to a loved one.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You openly admitted you feel more for his plight "as a Black man" and his self inflicted problems than you did for any Black woman whose been through a similar situation of having an ex refuse to accept a relationship is over and go through extreme lengths to try and convince them otherwise. That has nothing to do with hating Kanye and more to do with your blind loyalty and a faulty sense of morality.
I’m a black man, I can’t feel what a black woman goes thru. Can’t even pretend to.
My blind loyalty understands how a persons image can be tarnished and how certain people ( you Nigga) don’t take the time to see what it is. You live to find and stand on any fault you are told to when it comes to black men.
You act like you never tried to get an ex back after y’all broke up.
You also act like you are morally superior to all others which allows your hatred to black men.

Nigga, youse a nazi lesbian

Didn’t that man, cancel everything at the drop of a hat to fly to Where ever to get a possible sextape so it won’t be released and gave it to her while she kissing a new nigga in his presence?
Yea great way tk show love to a loved one.

You realize all that was revealed to be staged for that show right?

I’m a black man, I can’t feel what a black woman goes thru. Can’t even pretend to.
My blind loyalty understands how a persons image can be tarnished and how certain people ( you Nigga) don’t take the time to see what it is. You live to find and stand on any fault you are told to when it comes to black men.
You act like you never tried to get an ex back after y’all broke up.
You also act like you are morally superior to all others which allows your hatred to black men.

Nigga, youse a nazi lesbian

I don't pretend to be morally susuperior. I know what my faults are and where I fall short. What you fail to realize is that that image tarnishing you're so blindly defending was self inflicted. And in the process of tarnishing that image this person you're so blindly defending not only insulted you but your ancestors as well with the shit he openly embraced. You try so hard to give everything a pass you end up standing for nothing at all.

Nigga talking about "you never tried to get an ex back." Nigga by stalking her and threatening her new nigga? That's normal to you? You'd stand for your daughter to be subjected to that behavior? You'd stand for you son to be subjected to that if he's dating a woman who has an ex who won't move on? You just gonna tell them "Hey kid...just gotta understand and dont tarnish his name. Just let him keep going. It's ok."

Then got the nerve to ask what can be done to prevent more instances of women being killed while at the same time openly giving a pass to and excuses actions that women universally agree makes them feel unsafe. You part of the same problem you claim to wanna solve. Only you too much of a coward to actually do something about it.

• Goat
Reactions: SeaSnake
Kanye: I bought a house close to Kim to take my kids to school.
ABW: he’s a stalker
Media: Pete Davison spotted with Kanye’s daughter on his lap.
ABW: that’s what he gets for marrying a white chick.
Media: Tom Brady’s wife buys home close to Tom to be a family.
ABW: *crickets*
Kim: I can’t raise kids alone. With all these Nannie’s.
Media: Kim leaves northwest to catch a ride home alone.
Media:: Kim forgot sim and he fights to get in car with her.
ABW: *crickets*
Dos: yall hate black men
ABW: if you black and not perfect, you guilty.
You had all this bullshit stored in your memory banks???

I don't pretend to be morally susuperior. I know what my faults are and where I fall short. What you fail to realize is that that image tarnishing you're so blindly defending was self inflicted. And in the process of tarnishing that image this person you're so blindly defending not only insulted you but your ancestors as well with the shit he openly embraced. You try so hard to give everything a pass you end up standing for nothing at all.

Nigga talking about "you never tried to get an ex back." Nigga by stalking her and threatening her new nigga? That's normal to you? You'd stand for your daughter to be subjected to that behavior? You'd stand for you son to be subjected to that if he's dating a woman who has an ex who won't move on? You just gonna tell them "Hey kid...just gotta understand and dont tarnish his name. Just let him keep going. It's ok."

Then got the nerve to ask what can be done to prevent more instances of women being killed while at the same time openly giving a pass to and excuses actions that women universally agree makes them feel unsafe. You part of the same problem you claim to wanna solve. Only you too much of a coward to actually do something about it.
lol.

Since we want to do that, have I not stated I stepped to a chick husband about touching?
Did I not state I help women of dv? See how that conveniently forgot by a person with such a good memory. Or a good memory for shit that paint black men in a bad light.

The ancestor angle? Really? It was hella slave rebellions back then. Oh and now it’s hella black kids killed by other black kids and black adults. But kanye gets all the hate from you? Regardless of who says what, I can understand a perspective whether I agree or not is another thing.

You fucking right I asked what can be done because I understand I don’t have all the answers. Hence wanting to build like men to protect our women even if it’s protecting them from themselves. And let’s not act like you didn’t say, “women don’t listen”. So in that case a woman placed herself in a bad situation, was given reason to leave and didn’t which gave a dude a chance to kill her. So the question still stands, what is the solution when she goes back to an abuser?
Seems more cowardly to not address the shit holistically vs saying dude ain’t shit and going into another thread. When you do real world work…..speak up.

Lastly, who told you the man was stalking her? The media? Kim? The same Kim you said did shit for a show? 🤣😂 is it oochie Wally or one mic?
And if my son thinks his children is around a guy who thinks joking about an infant sucking his duck and a known drug user and self harmer…..what am I supposed to tell him? I’d help him threaten the nigga. Dafuq?
But I see it was easy to skip over the white boy and the chick placing her kids in harms way…..but you can easily find fault in ye.

What he do to you bruh?🤣😂
Why you this mad?

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye