Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

lol.

Since we want to do that, have I not stated I stepped to a chick husband about touching?
Did I not state I help women of dv? See how that conveniently forgot by a person with such a good memory. Or a good memory for shit that paint black men in a bad light.

The ancestor angle? Really? It was hella slave rebellions back then. Oh and now it’s hella black kids killed by other black kids and black adults. But kanye gets all the hate from you? Regardless of who says what, I can understand a perspective whether I agree or not is another thing.

Why do you keep thinking a person can only have ire towards one thing or person? You really think because I think Kanye is an idiot it's blame every problem on him? Like there aren't other issues at play? Like I haven't acknowledged the real time effects of his mental illness playing out in public? But you don't see that. You're only looking for people to blindly follow with no real standard of behavior or morals like you admittedly do. I can see how Kanye is affected by people around him. I can also see his own hand in how shit has gone. And unlike you I don't give endless passes and chances to watch somebody do stupid shit. And unless you actually begin to have some standards for what you will and won't stand for you'll continue to align yourself with the worst actors and examples to try and prove your points and will continue to fail.

You fucking right I asked what can be done because I understand I don’t have all the answers. Hence wanting to build like men to protect our women even if it’s protecting them from themselves. And let’s not act like you didn’t say, “women don’t listen”. So in that case a woman placed herself in a bad situation, was given reason to leave and didn’t which gave a dude a chance to kill her. So the question still stands, what is the solution when she goes back to an abuser?
Seems more cowardly to not address the shit holistically vs saying dude ain’t shit and going into another thread. When you do real world work…..speak up.

Lastly, who told you the man was stalking her? The media? Kim? The same Kim you said did shit for a show? 🤣😂 is it oochie Wally or one mic?
And if my son thinks his children is around a guy who thinks joking about an infant sucking his duck and a known drug user and self harmer…..what am I supposed to tell him? I’d help him threaten the nigga. Dafuq?
But I see it was easy to skip over the white boy and the chick placing her kids in harms way…..but you can easily find fault in ye.

What he do to you bruh?🤣😂
Why you this mad?

Nah. If he's a Black man according to you you'd just say "Don't tarnish his legacy." Hell if he made a song you like then you'd probably really praise him and say he's innocent like you keep doing R. Kelly. Kanye ain't do nothing to me. I actually think attitudes that promote enabling like yours are a bigger harm than anything he's said or done.

Nah. If he's a Black man according to you you'd just say "Don't tarnish his legacy." Hell if he made a song you like then you'd probably really praise him and say he's innocent like you keep doing R. Kelly. Kanye ain't do nothing to me. I actually think attitudes that promote enabling like yours are a bigger harm than anything he's said or done.
damn it can you stay in topic.
We talking about kanye. How I see him doesn’t have any affect on enabling since how I feel doesn’t impact him directly. So dafuq is you talking about?

And RKelly is innocent in his latest case. :sup:

Bruh, why you trying to rewrite reality to make it seem like Kanye handled anything in a normal healthy manner. Nobody faulted that man for buying a house close to his kids. People faulted him for ranting and raving like a madman and then positioning himself so that his Ex wife couldn't escape his antics. I can't stand the Kardashians and even I felt a little sympathy for Kim after seeing Kanye's bullshit.

What about Kanye's mental health?

Shouldn't people be sympathetic to his condition?

You fucking right I asked what can be done because I understand I don’t have all the answers. Hence wanting to build like men to protect our women even if it’s protecting them from themselves. And let’s not act like you didn’t say, “women don’t listen”. So in that case a woman placed herself in a bad situation, was given reason to leave and didn’t which gave a dude a chance to kill her. So the question still stands, what is the solution when she goes back to an abuser?
Seems more cowardly to not address the shit holistically vs saying dude ain’t shit and going into another thread. When you do real world work…..speak up.

Lastly, who told you the man was stalking her? The media? Kim? The same Kim you said did shit for a show? 🤣😂 is it oochie Wally or one mic?
And if my son thinks his children is around a guy who thinks joking about an infant sucking his duck and a known drug user and self harmer…..what am I supposed to tell him? I’d help him threaten the nigga. Dafuq?
But I see it was easy to skip over the white boy and the chick placing her kids in harms way…..but you can easily find fault in ye.

What he do to you bruh?🤣😂
Why you this mad?

I don’t think Blackrain is against that I don’t think anybody in these debates on the board is against that. We just have way different ways of addressing that. I think our issue is we clearly see Kanye is going through something but he is also an asshole with privilege so it’s like some of this stuff is his doing.

I don’t think Blackrain is against that I don’t think anybody in these debates on the board is against that. We just have way different ways of addressing that. I think our issue is we clearly see Kanye is going through something but he is also an asshole with privilege so it’s like some of this stuff is his doing.
I can agree

People were. People gave him a lot more leeway than they give the average person suffering from mental illness. They really didn't start turning on dude til he went Nazi.
So you saying mental illness has a limit or when the masses don’t agree with what’s said?

And like I said earlier, if people want to say mental Illness, then why criticize him for what he says while people still interviewing him?

media: kanye said something crazy
Public: no way he’s sane. He has mental issues.
Media: it brings us a lot of traffic tho. :yikes2:
Public: what kanye say crazy today.
Media: see they want to see crazy to villanize him, we get paid and no one blames us.
ABW: Kanye’s an idiot, he not one of us.
Kim: I’m so unhappy. He’s stalking me.
Kanye: bitch I’m coming to get my kids.
ABW: leave her alone
Dos: leave Kanye alone
ABW: you defend weirdos and RKelly.
Dos: wtf

🤣😂🤣😂
I needed these laughs today.

So you saying mental illness has a limit or when the masses don’t agree with what’s said?

And like I said earlier, if people want to say mental Illness, then why criticize him for what he says while people still interviewing him?

media: kanye said something crazy
Public: no way he’s sane. He has mental issues.
Media: it brings us a lot of traffic tho. :yikes2:
Public: what kanye say crazy today.
Media: see they want to see crazy to villanize him, we get paid and no one blames us.
ABW: Kanye’s an idiot, he not one of us.
Kim: I’m so unhappy. He’s stalking me.
Kanye: bitch I’m coming to get my kids.
ABW: leave her alone
Dos: leave Kanye alone
ABW: you defend weirdos and RKelly.
Dos: wtf

🤣😂🤣😂
I needed these laughs today.

Your first question is silly. The point was simply that people gave him a lot of grace. They didn't just instantly turn on him.

You second question is also dumb. Mental illness comes in a spectrum. Just because someone is mentally ill doesn't mean they have no control at all over the things they say or do. Sure, if a person is giving an interview during an episode, them saying crazy shit might be understandable. If, on the other hand, that person goes on a month long bender of saying ridiculous shit, there is more than the mental illness at fault there.

Again, you're rewriting history to try and make it seem like Kanye was behaving reasonably and everyone on ABW was unfairly piling on him while you were the one sensible person trying to stick up for an innocent brotha. When the reality is that Kanye simply took the limiters off the asshole that he's always been to the point that even many of his supporters on and off ABW had to walk away, but you for some goofy ass reason decided you wanted to die on the "Kanye ain't even do nuffin" hill.

Your first question is silly. The point was simply that people gave him a lot of grace. They didn't just instantly turn on him.

You second question is also dumb. Mental illness comes in a spectrum. Just because someone is mentally ill doesn't mean they have no control at all over the things they say or do. Sure, if a person is giving an interview during an episode, them saying crazy shit might be understandable. If, on the other hand, that person goes on a month long bender of saying ridiculous shit, there is more than the mental illness at fault there.

Again, you're rewriting history to try and make it seem like Kanye was behaving reasonably and everyone on ABW was unfairly piling on him while you were the one sensible person trying to stick up for an innocent brotha. When the reality is that Kanye simply took the limiters off the asshole that he's always been to the point that even many of his supporters on and off ABW had to walk away, but you for some goofy ass reason decided you wanted to die on the "Kanye ain't even do nuffin" hill.
Cuz he didn’t do nuffin.😂🤣
The man has been the same way since way back.
He grew in arrogance but who doesn’t.

I’m not rewriting history. Y’all just forgetting history.

Man always said wild shit, did things his own way. Saw things how he saw them. Refused to be put in a box.
But why be mad at why he’s this way when it was his way that made y’all like him?

A lot of picking and choosing. But if you only bombarded with what dint make sense from a sound bite, I see why y’all feel the way y’all do.

He said slavery was a choice!
He said he liked hitler too.
And trump…..

Through the wire helped launch his career. Rappin about his accident , thought I died and looked like emmitt till.
But this brought heat?

And trump…..

Through the wire helped launch his career. Rappin about his accident , thought I died and looked like emmitt till.
But this brought heat?
And trump…..

But this brought heat?

So obviously he don’t like black people take the cape off bro.

So obviously he don’t like black people take the cape off bro.
If that’s the case…..none of y’all like black people.

Are we a monolith or all different.
Able to think unlike the next man?

Do we not speak bad about each other?
I remember someone saying “dig up ya dead father”. It got a bunch of ethers and laughs.

Bruh people on this forum talks mad disrespectful to each other. Everyday all day.

but his words??????

No one man should have all that power🤣😂🤣😂

If that’s the case…..none of y’all like black people.

Are we a monolith or all different.
Able to think unlike the next man?

Do we not speak bad about each other?
I remember someone saying “dig up ya dead father”. It got a bunch of ethers and laughs.

Bruh people on this forum talks mad disrespectful to each other. Everyday all day.

but his words??????

No one man should have all that power🤣😂🤣😂

Bruh we are people without influence? Can you set a fashion trend by going outside? Are you the face that’s seen by billions? Does a person with influence not have responsibility

Back