Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Bruh we are people without influence? Can you set a fashion trend by going outside? Are you the face that’s seen by billions? Does a person with influence not have responsibility
Words or actions mean more to you?

How do you select who influences you?

Do you only take the bad?

Or can you like the parts that help you and not the person as a whole?

Matter of fact, do you know who watches you and who you influence? Do YOU care when make disrespectful statements? Do you care if you are not perfect and say outlandish shit that people can’t rock with?
Or do you carefully select each word to not piss off others and align with the masses?

Cuz he didn’t do nuffin.😂🤣
The man has been the same way since way back.
He grew in arrogance but who doesn’t.

I’m not rewriting history. Y’all just forgetting history.

Man always said wild shit, did things his own way. Saw things how he saw them. Refused to be put in a box.
But why be mad at why he’s this way when it was his way that made y’all like him?

A lot of picking and choosing. But if you only bombarded with what dint make sense from a sound bite, I see why y’all feel the way y’all do.

Well, I won't argue with you there. I always said he struck me as an asshole, and I never understood why people were surprised with his antics.

Words or actions mean more to you?

How do you select who influences you?

Do you only take the bad?

Or can you like the parts that help you and not the person as a whole?

Matter of fact, do you know who watches you and who you influence? Do YOU care when make disrespectful statements? Do you care if you are not perfect and say outlandish shit that people can’t rock with?
Or do you carefully select each word to not piss off others and align with the masses?

Bruh to act like Kanye west didn’t get flack for what he said because he is rich and famous us crazy. If he wasn’t famous it wouldn’t be a thread.

No new music. No new clothes. No new rants. Kanye thread jumping

At some point yall just gotta admit to being fans and stop with the faux outrage

No new music. No new clothes. No new rants. Kanye thread jumping

At some point yall just gotta admit to being fans and stop with the faux outrage
Nigga i guarantee I heard of kanye west before you did in chicago

I was kanye west biggest number one fan since the year 2000 as a producer first

When they let him rap I downloaded all his fire mixtapes. I was devastated about the car crash news because of lost potential

I remember how he pumped faked fans for a whole year saying college dropout was coming out in fourth quarter 03 and it came out in fourth quarter 04

So as one of his biggest day ones I can say fuck his life in real outrage at what he's become. Nothing faux about it..bitch

Nigga i guarantee I heard of kanye west before you did in chicago

I was kanye west biggest number one fan since the year 2000 as a producer first

When they let him rap I downloaded all his fire mixtapes. I was devastated about the car crash news because of lost potential

I remember how he pumped faked fans for a whole year saying college dropout was coming out in fourth quarter 03 and it came out in fourth quarter 04

So as one of his biggest day ones I can say fuck his life in real outrage at what he's become. Nothing faux about it..bitch
giphy (7).gif

I know you probably hear this every day, but I’m your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with.....

Did with Consequence*

I was very proud to be fan...

i knew it was too good to be true
So why you quoting me as if I was offending you?

You a fan, you been a fan for 23yrs. You ain't really mad, you just hurt by ya hero

Confused admiration at its finest

So why you quoting me as if I was offending you?

You a fan, you been a fan for 23yrs. You ain't really mad, you just hurt by ya hero

Confused admiration at its finest
Cuz you called FAUX outrage

Its real outrage

He went from a righteous black man with playa tendencies to the biggest self hating coon and master cuckold. He's a Cuckcoon. There's nothing left to admire

Cuz you called FAUX outrage

Its real outrage

He went from a righteous black man with playa tendencies to biggest self hating coon and master cuckold. He's a Cuckcoon. There's nothing left to admire
Yeah I hear you

You could relate to what he was sayin’ in his songs right? So when you having a shitty day, you drift away and put ’em on right? You don’t really got shit else so that shit helps when you're depressed right?

It isn't faux....he hurt you. Something terrible by your own admission. It's ok, DM him

Yeah I hear you

You could relate to what he was sayin’ in his songs right? So when you having a shitty day, you drift away and put ’em on right? You don’t really got shit else so that shit helps when you're depressed right?

It isn't faux....he hurt you. Something terrible by your own admission. It's ok, DM him
DflY5XiVQAEPic0.jpg

Y’all in here arguing about a nigga with a mental illness and his white ex wife who just came out and said it’s was ok for her to be a whore and have a sextape because what he says and does will have more of an effect and damage their kids more than what she did on Tape. Let that sink in.

Back