Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

He's right while also having been an active contributor to the things he wants to keep his daughters away from. And the things he's contributed will affect them much more directly than the shit he's complaining about. What's more damaging to a child...a lip sync video or their father publicly blasting their mother for the world to see? Which would actually help them to not see or be part of? It's one thing to wanna shield them from stuff they shouldn't see...but at some point they're gonna be old enough listen to whatever music they want and see their dad disrespecting their mother. Only one of those things will have a bigger personal impact and it's something he's done not a random rapper or internet personality
I agree in part with what you're saying. Obviously Kanye is foul and comes up severely short as a co-parent and for that reason he has also failed as a father.

That doesn't negate his ability to do right in this situation though. Kanye likely gonna be in the news for some foolishness again, but that's a projection. He has just as much ability to keep his head down and out of the way if he so chooses. It does seem like he's fallen back since getting dropped so maybe that's the plan.

In saying all of that, I think you're completely underselling what that tik tok showed. Notice how many lyrics she had to self censor and omit because the content was completely inappropriate.

"He probably blowing out her back while he thinking about me cause he know that it's phat."?! How old is that girl? She don't need to be consuming that, she don't need to be portraying that on a platform that is backed by her moms considerable social media reach. Like, who is to say how damaging that will be to her in the long run? It's a very tough projection because she's not exactly the average kid her age. How many children stars have we seen self-destruct? I can't say which one of these things will be more lasting, that depends on which is a continuous presence in these kids lives. For their sake, I hope their dad stops being a jackass and that their mom seriously contemplates how to position them into celebrity.

I agree in part with what you're saying. Obviously Kanye is foul and comes up severely short as a co-parent and for that reason he has also failed as a father.

That doesn't negate his ability to do right in this situation though. Kanye likely gonna be in the news for some foolishness again, but that's a projection. He has just as much ability to keep his head down and out of the way if he so chooses. It does seem like he's fallen back since getting dropped so maybe that's the plan.

In saying all of that, I think you're completely underselling what that tik tok showed. Notice how many lyrics she had to self censor and omit because the content was completely inappropriate.

"He probably blowing out her back while he thinking about me cause he know that it's phat."?! How old is that girl? She don't need to be consuming that, she don't need to be portraying that on a platform that is backed by her moms considerable social media reach. Like, who is to say how damaging that will be to her in the long run? It's a very tough projection because she's not exactly the average kid her age. How many children stars have we seen self-destruct? I can't say which one of these things will be more lasting, that depends on which is a continuous presence in these kids lives. For their sake, I hope their dad stops being a jackass and that their mom seriously contemplates how to position them into celebrity.

I mean I hear you but we definitely heard the nast songs when we hit middle school really before that. Sadly it’s super popular my daughter knows the song definitely told her turn it off round me

I completely understand what you're saying. I think most people though if given the choice to decide what would cause more harm to a child between song lyrics vs their parent publicly disrespecting, shaming and embarassing the other the latter would be thought to be more damaging. Like i said at some point she'll be old enough to understand those are just song lyrics. No age is ever gonna make it ok that dad went on multiple public rants calling mom out her name for the world to see

I'm not mad at him for not wanting his daughter emulating ice spice on the internet for everyone to see but that's some karma for that ass.

Thank you! That’s all im getting at I feel like he was cool when he could control it

Kanye ain't the one to try and make this point for. Dude been wildin' plain and simple. Yes, fathers should have the right to try and raise their children up right, but the shit he's been doing would not help his case in the real courts or the court of public opinion. He's shot himself in the foot. People are going to side with the mom letting the child pretend to be Ice Spice over the dad that's running around with Nazis and saying all kind of despicable shit every chance he gets.

To me that’s just a cop out. Yes wilding no doubt, but that don’t have nothing to do with a valid point of not wanting his children online.

Reactions: GNS
To me that’s just a cop out. Yes wilding no doubt, but that don’t have nothing to do with a valid point of not wanting his children online.

I hear what you saying, but at the same time it will be hard for people to believe his concerns are sincere when he freely does things that likely have a far more severe impact on his kids.

I hear what you saying, but at the same time it will be hard for people to believe his concerns are sincere when he freely does things that likely have a far more severe impact on his kids.

Right, and a lot of that is narrative, obvious bias and just an overall feeling of BM really gotta be super duper perfect.

Cuz ain’t no reason for them to be online if the father said he don’t want them there….but I get it. People in these instances like to throw a lot of smoke down just to do it.

Reactions: GNS
Right, and a lot of that is narrative, obvious bias and just an overall feeling of BM really gotta be super duper perfect.

Cuz ain’t no reason for them to be online if the father said he don’t want them there….but I get it. People in these instances like to throw a lot of smoke down just to do it.
Yeah, I don't want to generalize. Kanye is unique. At this point, he's burned all bridges with Kim. She probably doesn't give a fuck what he thinks about anything, and very few people are going to stick up for him now even if he's in the right.

Some of y’all sound anti-father in here
No one here disagrees with Kanye's stance, but what did he expect when he made a choice to procreate 4 times with the influencer of all influencers? A woman whose fame is almost solely based on clicks and views. Then on top of that he's done so much dumb shit when they were separated, that even when it's justified his actions look like he's trying to harass and control her.

Well why did he have a child with a family known to be on the internet who became billionaires from it. Do you marry El Chapo daughter and expect no coke in the house?

Who he’s married to don’t matter if she wanna do something and you say no, you basically gonna be against her and public opinion

Who he’s married to don’t matter if she wanna do something and you say no, you basically gonna be against her and public opinion

Let's play this out... in a 50/50 custody situation he says "no" and she says "yes"... what happens next?

I'll give you a hint... if when the kid is with him and he doesn't want to make a tiktok... there is no tiktok. When the kid is with her and the kid wants to make a tiktok... that shit is happening.

There's only so much the law can do so the message remains: be careful who you have kids with. and that goes for both sides of this story and countless others.

No one here disagrees with Kanye's stance, but what did he expect when he made a choice to procreate 4 times with the influencer of all influencers? A woman whose fame is almost solely based on clicks and views. Then on top of that he's done so much dumb shit when they were separated, that even when it's justified his actions look like he's trying to harass and control her.

lol His baby mama's claim to fame was a sextape allegedly at her mother's direction. Given that familial background, his daughter pretending to be Ice Spice should be the least of his worries.

Back